+Prologue+

Hello everyone, I'm back!!! 😁 and I'm back with my new story called "BAD BOY'S LOVER" I hope you enjoy this... Love you all😘

SANA POV

Hi everyone my name Chou Sana, Yes that's my name... I am 19 years old...I have one younger sister, she is 3 years younger than me, her name is Chou Tzuyu... We're not that rich like what you think, Actually we are rich before but when our mother died when I was 13 years old, our father use all the money left, and our company end up being bankrupt... We have little money left but our father get all of this... For four years me and Tzuyu struggle so much, for the whole day of school we don't have any money because our father didn't give us... We didn't even eat, because every time our father return to our house, he always bring girls... When I turn 17 I decided to find a part time job, I also decided to bring Tzuyu with me... Yes we left the house... I rent a dorm for 2 people... It's hard for me because I'm still in high school.... I stayed 9-10 hours in school, plus 5 hours in my part time job... Sometimes I felt sick but I try to not show it to Tzuyu because I don't want her to get worried... Im also no. 1 in school... I have also 3 friend, they are Momo, Mina and Nayeon... They are rich... When I'm out of money, they are helping me... Also now I'm living with them in their dorm... They said that I should just save money for college...Now I'm in 4th year of high school... The last year of being high school student... I don't have boyfriend... Like my best friends we're all single... I am also a bad girl, I mean... I'm bad if you treat me bad, but also if you treat me good I will also treat you good...

What will happen to my life if I became a bad boy's lover and will be the reason of their friendship broken....

JUNGKOOK POV

Hello girls😉... I'm Jeon JUNGKOOK, I'm your Kookie😘... I'm the Maknae of our group called BTS,20 years old...Yeah, bad boy and Play boy... We are all rich... We decided to live in one apartment... We are super popular not just in school but in the whole South Korea... I'm the leader because I'm the strongest among us... We are also the "SGL" in school, it means "Student Government Leader" We fight to the other school, and the one who won means the most strongest... Or the KINGS... We always win... That's why some "SGL" In other school are angry... Not because we always win but because a lot of girls in love with us... I played their hearts, even my hyung says that we should not with the girls heart, I don't care about what they feel... The girls are weak, they are becoming weak because of that Love... They should be like me, I became more strong because of love... And now my target is Lisa... Like others she's weak... But I want her body, so I can't leave her that easily...

But what will happen to Jung kook if she meet Sana? Will he change or will he become more evil...