Chapter 9

I parked in the bowling alley parking lot and walked in. I got my shoes and got a text from Charles.

C: turn around

I turned around and he hugged me. "I got the best alley In here". he said. I raised my eyebrows. he handed me a blindfold. I pretended to groan. "c'mon". he said and grabbed my hand. he ran. I ran scared I was gonna fall but I ran. he took it off. the alley way said "Madison!". "Wow!". I said gasping. "you like it?". he said nervously. "I love it!". I said hugging him. "you're amazing". I said. we played and giggled. he put bowling balls in his shirt to make it look like he had boobs. I laughed. when the game was over I was so hungry. "gross arcade food?". I said grinning. he nodded. "can I have two orders of cheeseburgers and chocolate milk shakes please?". he said to the waitress. he looked over at me. "good?". I nodded. we ate and played with our food like little kids. I put a fry in my mouth and put it near his face. he bit it and we finished it together. our lips touched. i finished the fry and looked at him. he leaned over and kissed me. I blushed. we went to play some arcade games and got loads of tickets. we went to the ticket center to get prizes. "hand me that teddy bear please". he said pointing to a big brown bear. he gave it to me and I took it. we went outside and it was raining. he put his jacket over me. I looked at him and smiled. so did he. "hey I gotta go, band rehearsal". he said. "I had an amazing time with you". I said. he picked me up like a bride and I laughed. he kissed me. his facial hair tickled but gosh was he good at kissing. his lips were like butter. I giggled and he put me down and hugged me. "bye!". I said and got in my car honking. he did the same and we parted ways. I rode back to my house. I was still wearing his hoodie! I zipped it up and sat on the couch. I fell asleep.