Wednesday - Pornonoid

• Dedicated to John Ismael

"WEDNESDAY - PORNONOID"

Warning: Explicit Content

-----------

"Gia Paloma," I spoke out her name. "You're the best," and all the other porn stars that I adore. They are simply the best.

----------

"Kenneth! I'll go to your Uncle's house. Grandma's sick again," mama called out from the kitchen. She's preparing some treats for grandmother who is actually on her deathbed already. Why wouldn't she just die, right? My father and mother always pay for medicines and because of that they tend to forget my needs--what a waste of air if she keeps on living. She's staying in my Uncles's house and I know he's not liking it either.

I was in the living room watching my favorite tv shows when mama said that to me. She'd be riding a taxi, it'll travel a kilometer from here going to grandma's house.

If you ask me why I don't really like my grandmother,  actually there's a whole lot of reason why I don't, and I like to keep them all by myself. 

"Yes, yes, I'll stay here," I answered. She passed by me and gave me a qucik smack on the forehead and said "take care and take good care of the house". I lied down on the sofa while watching some tv shows--hot, so hot. 

No class. Summer. Wednesday. Beach--I want to go there. . .to see some skins. But, I'm stuck here at home. My father's in a business trip and my mother would be nursing again my sick grandmother.

Mama's already on the front door, wearing her wedges. She opened the door and closed it behind her.

Then I heard a taxi coming and it halted. Doors opened and the engine roared.

The sound of the taxi faded in the humid air.

Yes.

I am  alone at last! Sorry for lying, I actually like staying indoors. Especially, when you're alone, you could just do whatever you want. . .I could do it whenever I want. No mother, no father. No one could ever stop me from doing it. No one could stop me from doing whatever the hell I want.

I turned off the TV and hurried to my room. My castle. Ahhh, this is the life. All my pretty girls waiting for me, waiting for me to play with them.

I closed the door of my room and turned my laptop on . I placed it on my bed and I went to the bathroom first. I thought I needed a bath. It's kind of habit I have--a ritual--before the big battle. Haha! Big battle, you assholes.

Yeah assholes.

The waters touched my skin as I stood under the shower and saw a glimpse of my body in the mirror facing the shower. I am a pale 18-year old boy. I am 18, yeah, liberated and independent they say. 

While taking my bath I suddenly remembered my ex-girlfriend, Tina. Tina's older than me. I was 17 then and she was already 19. But, dude, I tell you she's the hottest girl I have ever met. She has these brown eyes that would really seduce you without much effort.

Darn, I miss her.

Anyway, I could just think of her here. Imagining she's in front of me. Showering with me. Haha, that would be awesome--had we actually done that I would be the happiest jerk in the world. But, unfortunately, we weren't able to have sexy time with each other. The only pleasure I had given her was sticking my tongue in her mouth and grabbing maybe her breasts. She liked it. That's what her best friend, Emma, said to me. Emma is kind of pretty as well, I could not stop imagining her and my ex making out in front of me. That would be so hot. . .so hot my hands are going down already there, to that throbbing---