iii

⚫ ktaehee

1,456 likes ktaehee met up with her 💓 about to pick the midget up

1,456 likes
ktaehee met up with her 💓 about to pick the midget up

view all comments

jeoncena LMAO jimin is gon kill you

_jiminie kim taehee....

⚫ eun_han

456 likeseun_han choi yoojung is shit at arcade games 👀 but you didnt hear that from me

456 likes
eun_han choi yoojung is shit at arcade games 👀 but you didnt hear that from me

view all comments

kim_jisoo @yoojoo.ng hey i think hes talking about you

eun_han FUCK YOU JISOO snitches get stitches 😤

⚫ jeoncena

15,098 likesjeoncena city night fun with jimin and taehee 💘

15,098 likes
jeoncena city night fun with jimin and taehee 💘

view all comments

ktaehee ooft who is that hottie 😍

_jiminie some thot called taekee

jeoncena no it's taemee

ktaehee fuck yall

jeon jungha says bye to taehee and jimin who waves at her and then turns around to kick each other while walking. she smiles, warmth spreading in her body, as she watches them bicker while walking away from the station. she loves her friends but they're stupidly blind. they can't see that they love each other.

love?

an image of a short haired girl, black inky hair, who's eyes resemble much of a cats. peach coloured eye shadow painted on her lids and her skin, soft and delicate.

and those lips. pink as the flowers in her painting and glossy. jungha sighs, smitten for the girl she can't even stalk, as she plugs in her earphones. as she was about to close her eyes, she sees the girl's side profile from inside the train. the girl turned and saw jungha, her eyes widening and her lips parting as she places a hand on the window.

blink.

jungha quickly opens her eyes but the train had left. jungha sees it go. as well as the girl.

yoonji swore she just saw jeon jungha on the platform of the train, looking right at her. her eyes close and the train starts to move.

no no NO

yoonji watches helplessly as she sees jungha stray further and further away from her. she looked as pretty as ever, her long hair let loose and her black jacket the same darkness as her hair. that effortless beauty yoonji strives to achieve.

she sighs and slumps back in her seat, knowing all she could do is just stalk jungha on instagram again. all she could find on her facebook were old pictures of her and her sisters. instagram made her feel close to jungha. like she's with jungha. her posts were as pretty as her.

jungha is popular on instagram, her pictures getting tons of likes. she was pretty but she rarely showed her face. when yoonji felt that looming at her posts were not enough, she would look at jungha through her sisters' accounts or her friends.

because of jungha, yoonji started to post more on instagram. but it didn't even matter because none of the likers were her.