All of them | How they like you the most.💫

Jin-

he would love to see you wearing a cooking apron while you're in the kitchen, cooking his favorite meal, when he gets home. He thinks you look the prettiest that way.

Yoongi-

this guy had always told you that you're the most beautiful when you're asleep because that's the only time you would shut up, just to mess with you of course. In fact not all was a lie, just the last part. he thought you were angelic while sleeping because you looked peaceful, kind of as if nothing could bother you.

Namjoon-

well.. he indeed is kind of kinky.. Laying in bed with his favorite lingerie on your body, handcuffed and of course blindfolded is the way he likes you the most.

Hoseok-

Sunshine made it his mission to make sure that your genuinely laughing or smiling, because that's how you look breathtaking in his eyes. He would always feel butterflies in his stomach when he watches you like that.

Jimin-

he would "accidentally" put some of his clothes into your closet, hoping you would get the hint that he wants you to wear them. At first you thought it really was an accident and only wore them when he wasn't at home, but after you realised he does it on purpose you wore them most of the time when you were at home together, just to see him admiring you.

Taehyung-

the question is how he likes you the least nur he couldn't even answer that question because he really adores you, there isn't anything specific he likes the most. He would tell you in every situation how he thinks that you're stunning and it would always make you giggle cutely.

Jungkook-

kookie would never tell you how he likes you the most because he's to shy, but would mutter it to himself sometimes. you would sometimes hear him say things like "I like her better without make up.." or "why can't she see how beautiful her natural face is?"

I hope you enjoyed it!
Please give me some feedback if you'd like to, that would make me super happy!

btw requests are open 💖