Beware, She Might Be Your Neighbor

This was seen in the old diary of someone in Siquijor, in the Philippines. The language were originally "Filipino" but for the sake of other readers here we changed it in english. The owner of the diary fought so much pain, agony and anguish he faced when he was living.

He was Jeff Matuyag. Based on the information collected about him he was just an average person. Going out with a date in saturday nights, going to work every mondays to fridays, doing stuffs, habits and other things he wanted to do. Nothing unusual if you look at that angle, but recently he was reportedly throwing rocks on his neighbor's rooftops every night and  consecutively did that in three straight days after the neighbor speak up to the authorities. No one else has any idea why did he did that until his diary was found. Well, it was not just hidden in any normal places. In the closet, blanket, under the bed, nope none of the above. His black diary was just found inside his stomach, his head was chopped. Whatever the reason why he was killed, still the diary's content was disturbing as hell.
He's not a typical diary writer, he often writes and only if there was something important event pops up in his bag.

September 24, 2002
I was with my friends earlier. We ate something delicious. Adobo, Spaghetti and fried chicken! After all it was Tan's birthday. He was my bestfriend.

A simple short update in his diary. It was a normal one like a boy merilly writing what's on his day today, but that changes in his second entry.

October 15, 2002
I was in Tan's house for a sleepover, we drunk after celebrating the huge success of selling all the products we have. But on that night I find it terrible. I wake up 2 in the midnight trying to look for Tan who should be with me in his room. I went to Mrs.Fe's room, his mother, and when I opened the door and did a little peek, I saw him having sex with his mother! Could you believe that? It was not normal at all! After that I went home early in the morning.

Clearly disturbing, if you ask me.

October 16, 2002
Tan told me he knew I peeked at him with his mother doing something last night. I don't know how did he know that but all I know was he was angry for no reason and he told me to shut my mouth. Well, not like ai'm going to tell it to anyone anyway.

October 18, 2002
This is a very bad day, I forgot to get my jacket in Tan's house, I left it when I was nervously going home this last two days. this sucks. I texted him to bring my jacket in school for me and he replied to assure that he will bring it.

October 19, 2002
My neighbors told me that I was throwing rocks in their rooftops which I found absurd. I was sleeping the whole night and they accused me such things. They even called a police? this is totally crap!

October 20,2002
I went to Tan's house to get my jacket. He told me he was sick so he can't bring it to me and told me to get it instead. He was there in his room. His mom was nowhere to found, maybe she's off to work. About Tan, he seems odd. His eyes aren't averting and looking at me the whole time. His expression is stoic poker face. It was a bit disturbing. After I get my jacket on his sofa in his room I quickly went home.

That was just "normal" stage of her diary. The next entries will be more disturbing.

October 23,2002
Tan didn't come to work for four days. But he texted our manager that he's transferring to La Union in Luzon. I tried to check him after work but her mom told me he can't entertain a visitor so I must go home. Something's wrong, I know it. So I  sneaked to Tan's house. It was a bit intimidating there like someone's watching me or they already did saw me sneaking. I went to the backyard. The door was made of glass and it was strangely open. The light is off but you can see the inside since there was light coming from their living room. Tan was not there nor her mother. I slipped through the door and restrained to make noise in every step. I  noticed something on the tree before I completely walked inside the house. It was like a coconut with a wig? hanging on the large branch of their tree. I found myself walking towards the tree until I reached a certain distance. It was not a coconut instead IT WAS TAN'S HEAD. HOLY SHIT. I still remember the expression on his face when I went home. Eyes wide open, Gaping mouth. It was horrible to see so I briskly walked out of their backyard. I am sure of it. It was her mother. The one who hanged his head on the tree. I went to the police station to report what I saw and told me to stay home after that.

October 24, 2002
The police saw my bestfriend's head in the early morning. It was broadcasted on the news as well. They said Tan was brutally murdered by a big man which I detest. It was not a big man, it was his mom. His mom was a witch, I'm sure of that, I still remember how Tan feared her when we were a kid. When her mother did not want him to go far from the house even I was inviting him only in our house a few blocks away. I'm sure she only forced Tan to have sex with her when I saw them that night. She was a disgrace mother. If only I can find a concrete evidence against her, for Tan, for my bestfriend.

October 25, 2002
It was midnight right now and I'm gonna dragged her mom inside the jail. All I have to do is to sneaked inside his house and get eveidence. That's all I'm going to do, since the police are tightly believed that it was someone with a big body that killed him.

The next morning Jeff did not write an entry on his diary. He was dead. The police found his head on the rooftop of his neighbor. His body was inside his house, sitting on the old green sofa, television on, head's cut. The police found a diary inside his stomach. It had an entry for the morning but the authorities believed it was from the serial killer. The entry was explicit but here it is anyway:

October 26, 2002
I sneaked inside Tan's house. I saw Mrs. Fe sleeping on her bed. She has no underwear with wet vagina. Even though she's already 27 her body's  very attractive and very young. So I fucked her that night. It was worth-dying for. She was delicious. I did not regret what I did as she cried. Well I wanted to kill her but I lost my courage instead I went home and sought a machete to cut my head off. Oh, I still didn't cut my head since I was writing. I will throw it afterwards to our neighbor's rooftop and surprise them whenever they thought of having a fresh air on their rooftop.