Chapter 1-Leaving for TanaCon

Trixy jumped happily around her brother, Tyler. "I am so excited! I'm going to meet Tana, Shane-" Trixy was cut off by Liza. "I get to meet fucking Shane AGAIN! ACK!" Liza jumped around.

"... fuck-" Ethan groaned annoyed. "Shut it bean." Trixy giggled. "Lets go!" Tyler yelled spinning his keys.

To here, to Anaheim Ca, it's about an hour or two maybe three depending on traffic. "When we get to the hotel, girls share a room guys share a room." Tyler said. "We need to pick up Gabbie." Liza said getting into the car. "Ok. Yeah I've seen bad things with her driving." Tyler laughed. "Bitch." Trixy laughed.

They arrived at Gabbie's down the street. She came out and got in. Once they said hello they drove to TanaCon.

Two hours have passed and they got out. A few fans came up to them asked to sign and take a few pics.

They waited but the one thing they all forgot was sunscreen.

"Your so fucking burnt!" Ethan said to Trixy. Trixy looked at her shoulders. Tyler came up to her, his face panicked. People were screaming, "refunds."

Liza was rummaging through her bag for water or at least some sort of sunscreen. Gabbie too. "Fuck!" Tyler groaned.

A voice shushed everyone and we mean everyone.
"Everyone we need you to make way!" A girl who was crying was on a stretcher... it gave Trixy the chills! Who did this to her?!

Liza had tears in her eyes as people were rushing by. Tyler and Ethan stuck close while Gabbie, Liza and Trixy held eachother.

A girl who was recording came up to them hugged them and began to talk. "Have you seen ANYONE at ALL wearing a free creator pass?"

They looked at eachother while they thought. Trixy was the first to speak. "No not that we can recall.. why?" The girl didn't answer and just left.

They began to be worried... this couldn't possibly be good.