Elevens

In my dream, I was running at night in the rain.I passed eleven street lights and I ran into a dead end.I saw eleven windows inside of which were lights that all went out in eleven seconds.Then I saw eleven flashes of lightning and the last one struck me but I found myself in an elementary classroom with eleven tables and chairs.When I looked at the blackboard I noticed a date; 11 November, 2007.I walked out of the room and I saw eleven doors.

Out of each door came an assassin.Before long, eleven knives were flying through the air towards me.I was stabbed by each one of them.The eleventh assassin moved towards me and took a dagger from among my body parts then moved his mouth closer to my ear and whispered,"Eleven".Before I could react, he furiously shoved the dagger in my chest and I suddenly woke up as a gasp shot of my lungs like an ejaculation.

It was a sunny morning when mom and I left the house and went to 'TINA'S DINNER'.Tina is my mom's best friend.Mom thought leaving me with my dad was a bad idea so she took me along."It was just a dream Alex, you don't think this 'eleven stuff' is true do you?" she asked.I sighed and said, "You're right, It's all in my head".I Continued eating as she passed me the toothpicks.

"Hang on, the news is on",mom said.They found a dead body by the harbor, a female.I immediately got a weird feeling like I knew something; something that would help find the one who did this.But I felt I wasn't the right person.

Tina kinda chucked then said,"I'll be right back, the customers wont serve them selves".I started playing around with the number eleven like taking out eleven toothpicks.But after I did so, eleven more toothpicks remained after which I heard a waitress at the next table say,"Order on table eleven!"..