Destined For Darkness

Prologue: You don't know your parents and since you were born you were raised in the high school of UA, with Nezu being the main parental guardian. The other Pro heroes want nothing to do with you because of your quirk. It was seen as a quirk for a villain. You even found out Nezu was only raising you so he could use you to be a villain and gain any information on other villains. He wants to use you for your own gain. Because of this you've never felt love and are not comfortable with possible emotions. Not all is grey for you though. You know someone that goes through the same struggle as you, your best friend Hitoshi Shinso. You and him are a like in many ways and both struggle to prove yourselves as heroes. You are also close to some the future students of Class 1-B along with Mei Hatsume who keeps making her "babies" to help you with your quirk, even when you don't want them.

Quirk: Darkness Manipulation- With this quirk you are able to sense any bit of evil from anyone and everyone. You can use the negative emotion as power and literally manipulate it to me you stronger, or create strong attacks, shapes, weapons, and any way you see fit. With this ability you can sense the extent of the "darkness". Meaning you can read people's minds, but only their negative thoughts. The negative emotion could be jealousy to murderous rage. You can tell it apart. You can also use your own negative/dark emotions as power.

 BUT their is are other ability's you have but don't know yet. It connects to your origins.

You can sometimes not just sense darkness, but smell it. You can also smell other things from far away sometimes, it just comes and goes. Also you've realized that theirs some sort of power inside you that doesn't connect to your quirk. You don't currently understand what it is or how it works, but the times they do work end making making part of your skin turn into scales, so you try to stay away from that power. 

Looks: You just look like yourself.  And I think you know what the y/n means and all of that. Like second favorite color=sf/c so I don't need to go over that.

*=Means thinking

()=Doing while talking

Now for the girl, here are your options.

Who do you want as the your girl in the story

Ochaco Uraraka

Momo Yaoyorozu

Tsuyu Asui

Nejire Hado

Mina Ashido

Toga Himiko

Mt. Lady

Midnight

Ms. Joke

Ibara Shiozaki

Itsuka Kendo

Mei Hatsume

Tsuyu Asui

Kyouka Jirou

That really does it for the bio. Hope you enjoy the story.