☼ Mark : Don't Tell

You sighed out of relief that not a lot of people were at the coffee shop. Getting settled down on a cozy seat on the second floor, you removed your bag and placed it right next to you.

"(Your favorite drink)?"

You got it! Putting out your thumb and smiling at him. Mark went back downstairs to order your drinks and some snacks, soon enough he came back up.

He placed your orders on the table and so you put down your phone, grabbing your drink. "Thanks for the treaaaat ~" you said, with aegyo in your voice.

"Anything for you, _____" he sweetly replied.

Just then, your phone rang. Mark pouted because the ringing of your phone kind of ruined your moment. You shyly smiled at him as your proceeded to take the call.

"Hello?" you responded to your best friend's call.

"Well, I was heading to my mom's house when I passed by AN IDOL'S CAR parked out hereeee!!" she enthusiastically said, hearing her squeal as well.

You chuckled, "and how do you know that it's an idol's car?"

"Come on, _____! I know a lot about idols, plus you can see them all the time if you watch their vlogs."

"Alright! Whatever (bff/n)."

You totally forgot.

The tone of her voice turned from super giggly to dead serious, "I'm gonna go see for myself."

You just laughed at her as you turned your head to you right, looking out of the window

Uh-oh.

"Hey, you still there?" you asked through the phone.

"Yeah, I'm going inside this coffee shop,"

Oh no.

"Uh, I don't think its a good idea, I think you should just, uh, isn't your mom waiting for you?" you asked, your voice shaky.

"I told her that I'll be there at 2! I have half an hour more, _____. Don't worry about me!"

"No, maybe, you might disturb that idol, so its better if you just-"

"I guess they're not here," she said, you can tell she was very disappointed.

"See? It wasn't an idol's car after all! Now go and-"

"Stairs? There must be a second floor!" she gasped at the sudden realization.

"No, I don't think you should-" and that's when she cut the call.

You could already hear footsteps as you hopelessly tried to find a way to get out, but it was such a small second floor that you barely had any place to run, or hide.

"Why? What is it?" Mark cluelessly asked.

Finally, (bff/n) reached the second floor. Her eyes widened in shock and her jaw almost hit the ground. You slowly looked up to face her, and Mark shyly waved his hand.

"_____, IS THIS FOR REAL?!" she shouted, almost damaging your hearing. You quickly rushed towards her and covered her mouth with your hand.

"Shh, don't tell," you whispered, followed by her nodding, soon smirking when you removed your hand from her mouth.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey everyone! I hope you're all enjoying this 'series' so far. The other members will be coming soon! I'd like to say thank you to all those who have been following, voting, and commenting. I am truly inspired by your support. Good luck to everyone out there, have a great day!