Chapter 3: My royal hotness and the flirt!

Thanks guys for getting me to almost 400 reads last time I checked I was at 39! Thanks here is a longer chapter for you guys!! Have Fun

Chapter 3: My Royal Hotness and the Flirt!

I was just hoping out of the car and I looked into the eyes of Alex the Ex-Crown Prince. He was so good looking, he had dark brown eyes, very tanned skin, almost black hair and just by looking at the form fitted shirt he wore he was quite fit! Now that was a major understatement, he was gorgeous!

He was coming over here, I think I'm hyperventilating.

"Kat, who's that?" My twin brother Mitchell asked me

"He was Crown Prince of Andorra. His name is Alex and he sat next to me on my plane home. He has come to Australia because he is a rebel, he is living with his Aunt and Uncle. Who is Alan and Lily who live next door." I filled Mitch in.

"You forgot ruggedly handsome." Alex butted in. I turned bright red and hid my face in my hands.

"Dude, whatever helps you sleep at night." Mitch said while doing a bro hug with Alex.

"That would be Katie." Alex smirked while Mitch started to clench his fists. I was gasping and my face went tomato red.

"Alex, I don't care if you are a Prince but if you talk about my sister like that again, I won't hesitate to punch your lights out." Mitch threatened.

"Bring it on!" Alex smirked, wow he was a jerk and up himself but man he was HOT.

"Okay guys, break it up. Why don't we go for a swim I'll ring Zoe. Can you two tone down the testosterone for 10 minutes? While I text Zoe and get my board!" I suggested. I was really looking forward to seeing Zoe for the first time in a month. She'll really like to see Mitch without a shirt while I was looking forward to seeing Alex. Just thinking about him got me having shivers raking my body.

*PHONE CONVERSATION*

Katie: Do U want to swim with me on Ripp Beach with Mtch and my new neighbour? Bring ur board!

Zoe: R u joking? Ur bro? anything for that sight!

Ugh I groaned. I forgot about Zoe being this obsessed!

Katie: Is that a yes?

Zoe: Duh, I'll be there in a min.

*END OF CONVERSATION*

I see a little Cherry Red Ford Fiesta drive up my street and pull into the drive way. Its Zoe I run out of the house in my blue bikini and mini jean shorts.

"ZOE!" I screamed, Alex chose the best time to walk out an see that I'm in a bikini hugging my friend. Who, I hadn't seen in a month.

"KATIE, I have missed you so much!" Zoe half shouted in my ear. I really missed this girl and her personality. Alex walked up to the white picket fence and was watching Zoe and my exchange. Zoe saw Alex, I swore I heard her brain click into gear. I bet she was thinking fresh meat, A new summer fling. I elbowed her and then we started introductions just as Mitch walked out the front door of my house. We were all walking down to Ripp, When Alex offered to carry my board. We had a great day. It was so much fun. I taught Alex to surf but he kept falling off. Mitch got a video of it and I don't think Alex knows about it yet. We dumped all our boards and towels off at the house. Mum suggested we walk down the boardwalk since there was a café opening tonight.

We started to muck around being teens. Alex bought everyone milkshakes, and I had to buy everyone chips and hot dogs since my brother was saving up for uni and Zoe "forgot" her wallet. Just as we were walking home, I saw someone I didn't want to see ever again it was Sara Smith, ugh I hated her she was the most popular girl at High School. Everyone fell at her feet and worshiped her like she was Aphrodite or some stupid goddess! Even my brother liked her. To make it worse she tipped Coke all over me on the plane this morning because I was sitting next to Alex.

Alexs POV

Ugh! I shuddered it was her that complete jealous, stuck up, snob. She tipped Coke all over Katie this morning for no reason. I hated girls like that.

"Hi, What is your name?" She asked me battering her long, fake eyelashes. Why do girls want to look so fake it is repulsive to see all that make up caked on her face like there was no tomorrow.

"My name is Alex. What's yours?" I asked politely. I couldn't be rude and mean it was against my nature even if I was a rebel. I was a gentleman.

"Sara Smith, would you like to hang out with my me and my friends?" She asked me. Why would I even want to see her ever again?

(A/N: I know about the grammar in the sentence above. She is meant to sound like this.)

"No Thanks, I'm with my other friends at the moment." I was trying to be polite my geez it was hard.

"Okay then!" She sent back with venom coating her words.

We walked back to the house. Katie and Zoe were having a sleep over while Mitch was coming over and we were going to have a Call of Duty marathon. I hope Aunt Lily doesn't mind if I brought my PS3.

Mitch was going to grab his stuff and Zoe drove home to get her stuff. So Katie and I sat on her front veranda waiting for our friends to be ready. I really like Katie if only I've only known her for just over 12 hours.

"So, Katie, Would you like to go out with me tomorrow night?" I asked nervous, I mean I've slept with girls but I've never really like them.

...................................................

HAhahahahahaahahahaha!!!! Im so evil. I had to end this in a cliffy. I'm sorry but you guys are so impatient! Hhahahaha only Joking! Read on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.......................................................

"YES" Katie shouted.

I chucked. "Ill pick you up at 7. But you'll have to help me pick a place to eat."

..................................................

Okay now im really done im not that mean

Remember:

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!