U.A and the Sports Festival!?

"Im here!" Meliodas said in a happy way "I wonder where U.A is?" said meliodas "Guess i gotta find it on my own" Said meliodas as he bumped into a woman with purple eyes and long, voluminous blonde hair curled into two strand a costume composed of a purple and cream colored skintight bodysuit, that is accented with orange stripe with three peculiar orange diamond shaped dots on the purple top that are located under her chest. "Watch where your going" Said the woman "Oh im sorry" Said meliodas as he smiled "What a weird kid" Said the woman as she walked past him "Hmm she must be upset" Meliodas said as he saw what looked like a mob of crazy fans "MT.LADY" The fans cheered as they ran up to Mt lady "Everyone just leave me alone!" said Mt lady "Awwww" The crowd of fans said as they walked away from her "Hey are you okay" Said meliodas as he walked up to Mt lady "Why do you care" Mt lady said in a harsh way "Hey i got an idea wanna drink!" Meliodas said as he smirked "Look kid thanks for trying to help and all but no" Mt lady said "Come on its the best booze in the world!" Said meliodas "Fine" Said Mt lady "Alright then lets go!" Said meliodas as he grabbed her hand and toook her to a run down house "Is this really where you live?" asked Mt lady "Yup i just moved here"
Said meliodas Oh you know i could get you a nice house" Mt Lady said "No its cool" Meliodas said smiling "Crap i gotta get to school" Meliodas said as he looked at a clock and noticed the time "Here's your beer!" Meliodas said as he gave Mt lady the beer "Oh thanks" Mt Lady said "Well see ya!" Meliodas said as he ran out the door "Now where is U.A?" Said Meliodas "Hmm he must be in highschool" Meliodas said as he looked at bakugou "Hey excuse me" Meliodas said as he ran up to bakugou. "What the hell do you want" Bakugou said "I was hoping if you could show me the way to U.A" Meliodas said "Get lost" Bakugou said as he walked away "Wow" Meliodas said as he watched bakugou walk into a building "Hey thats probably it" Meliodas said as he walked in the building "Wow that guys really big" Meliodas said as he looked at All Might "Hello there Kid! What are you doing you should be at class its about to start" All might said as he noticed and looked at meliodas "Oh yeah thanks so could you tell me which class im in" Meliodas said "Sure whats your name" All Might said as he Smiled "Meliodas" said meliodas "Hmm meliodas lets see" All might said as he looked through the students and classes list "Class A" All might said. "Thanks" Meliodas said "Now you take two lefts one right and go down the hallway" All might said "Thanks" Meliodas said as he smiled and ran to the classroom ".." Meliodas opened the door and walked in "Your late" Eraser head said as he looked at meliodas "Yeah sorry" Meliodas said as he smiled and scratched the back of his head "Whatever anyways class i want you to meet our new student Meliodas" Eraser head said "Hi!" Meliodas said as he looked at the class "Wow he's really short" Mineta said as he watched meliodas sit at the desk next to truth "Hi im tsuyu ribbit" Asui said as she looked at meliodas "Oh hi im meliodas" Meliodas said as he smiled "Quiet now Tsuyu and Meliodas" Eraser head said "Sorry teach ribbit" Asui said "Umm excuse me teacher isnt it time for the sports festival" midoriya said as he looked at eraser head "Yes so i want everyone to put on their suits and get ready" Eraser head said "Hai sir!" The whole class said as they left the class room and went to the locker rooms "Oh yeah im sorry meliodas we didnt have enough time to make you one" Eraser head said "Dont worry i made my own" Meliodas said as he pulled out a suit"

" Meliodas opened the door and walked in "Your late" Eraser head said as he looked at meliodas "Yeah sorry" Meliodas said as he smiled and scratched the back of his head "Whatever anyways class i want you to meet our new student Meliodas" Eraser h...

"Wow thats really good" Eraser head said shocked "Thanks" Meliodas said "Anyways you should hurry out to the stadium" Eraser head said "Alright" Meliodas said as he ran to the stadium. "Alright everybody 3 2 1" Hizashi said "GO" Hizashi yelled "..." Meliodas started to run pretty slow as he watched other run with ice explosions and a engine "Hey how come you arent using a quirk" Meliodas said as he looked to his left and saw midoriya "Oh uhh im just waiting for the right time" Midoriya said "Oh ok well see ya" Meliodas said as he started running a lot faster "almost their" Meliodas said as hr jumped in the air trying to avoid the minds and accidentally triggered one that threw him onto a girl "Ouch that hurt" Meliodas said as he got up and stepped on what looked like an invention "MY BABY" Hatsume yelled as she pushed meliodas and grabbed the invention "Baby?" Meliodas said as he looked at her and laughed nervously "Hissss Stay away!" Hatsume said as she ran "Well that was weird anyways" Meliodas said as he appeared in front of the finish line "What the hell..." Shouto said as he looked at the finish line and saw meliodas "DAMN IT I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FIRST" Bakugou yelled as he saw meliodas "Hey no fair That is a cheat! And improper!" Lida said as he saw meliodas" "Hes toying with us he's gonna try to cross when we get close" Shouto said "Woah a lot of them are almost here" Meliodas said "Oh yeah that girl i should probably help her for breaking her stuff" Meliodas said as he saw them get close ".." Meliodas appeared behind hatsume and then appeared at the finish line "What just happened" Hatsume said "I just helped you out" Meliodas said as he smiled "Oh uhh thanks" Hatsume said. "No problem" Meliodas replied "Wow meliodas that was amazing ribbit" asui said "Thanks Tsuyu" Meliodas said "HEY!" Kacchan yelled at meliodas "Huh?" Meliodas said as he looked at kacchan "HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT" Kacchan yelled "Idk" Meliodas said as he madr a cat face* :3 "GRRR LIAR" Kacchan yelled "DEKU COME HERE" Kacchan "Oh uhh sure kacchan" Midoriya said as he ran to kacchan "DIE" Kacchan said as he punched deku in the gut and blasted him with an explosive that sent him flying "WOAH WOAH CALM DOWN KACCHAN!" Lida said "Why did you do that...." Meliodas said as his hair covered his eyes "Cause i wanted too got a pro-"Kacchan said but was immediately cut off by being slammed 10 feet in the ground "Hey meliodas calm down im fine" Izuku said as he ran to meliodas "Oh uhh yeah okay!" Meliodas said as he got nervous "EVERYBODY STAND BACK!" All might said as he jumped to infront of the crater bakugou was in "Woah this kid must be strong" All Might thought as he jumped in the crater and grabbed bakugou and jumped out "Meliodas You are disqualified from the contest!" All might said "He's disqualified for protecting someone!" Hatsume said as she looked at all might with a angry expression "No hes disqualified for nearly killing a kid!" All might said "Its fine hatsume he's right" Meliodas said as he walked back to his home "Well it was pretty fun while it lasted" Meliodas said as he walked in his home to be greeted by Mt lady "Hey Meliodas you did amazing" Mt lady said "Yeah thanks too bad it was all a waist" Meliodas sad and he started to get sad "Hey uhh by the way your beer was great!" Mt lady said trying to change the subject "Oh thanks!" Meliodas said "Hey by the way who's that little girl that you were hanging out with" Mt lady said as she giggled "Oh uhh no one!" Meliodas said "Awww is that your girl friend" Mt lady said "NO SHUT UP" ฯMeliodas yelled embarresed.