Chapter I

I opened my eyes and saw myself. A knife in my waist. I took it out and found everyone around me dead. I saw a gun in my hand and trevor. He was dead. I reached in his pocket and pulled out his phone. I dialed 911. The line cut after they answered.

I went to Ashley and Jessica. They were shocked to see what I did. I told them that we needed to get out of here. "With just a gun? I dont even know how to use one." Ashley replied. "Ill show you." I told her. We went to the dead mans body. I unequipped the guns and gave them to Ashley and Jessica. Ashley accidentally shot. She fell back and we laughed. We busted the door open and we saw a long hallway. It got us lost already and we have not even started to try to exit this physcopathic place. I told Ashley and Jessie we needed to find the way out before there were any more people.

"No Shit" Ashley said.

We walked slowly toward one room hoping there was a exit there. We opened it and there was a girl, seriously injured. One has a cut above her eyebrow.

"Is there anyone here?" I asked a girl.

"Yes, You have to leave, They are gonna come back any second." The girl replied.

I stopped trying to untie her. We hid outside the door. 3 Buff guys came in with cigars and they took the girl to a other room. We looked where they took her. We went near that room and saw through a hole on the wall. It was a room full of men and 8 girls. They had bags over there heads. A machine said "First auction, 100 Pound girl with blone hair and 5'3 for 500$" 1 guy pushed the button and I was guessing they were selling girls for drugs and prostitution.

"I cant look at this. Its ugly" said Jessica. She was trembling.

"Lets keep looking for the exit." I said.

"Wait!" Ashley says. She pulls out the gun and shoots a guy though the hole. I never knew ashley would be such a rebel! We ran to a other room. Assuming all the people on the boat were all in the auctioning room. We run and Jessica hid and we all followed her. All of the men came out of the room and went to the room they kidnapped us in. They found 4 men dead. One of them was trevor. I remember seeing a door in the room trevor was gonna kill me in. There was ladders that lead to the rooftop. We all had a plan to go back.

We all leaned left when we felt the boat to start moving.

"The boat is moving! Even if we get out we will be stranded here. In the ocean cold." I said. We saw the men come out of the room trevor was in. They wondered where we were. We heard the boat announce "Search for the 3 girls 1 with brown hair name ashley and blue eyes." Then they described Jessica and me. The guys evacuated that room. So we went and made sure no one was there. We busted it open and sure enough it made a loud "BANG" the door was all metal and the room had concrete floor. I ran to the ladder and it was a long way up. I went up fast then I told Jessica to hurry. We head footsteps of a man come closer to the room. We saw a man standing there and Ashley let out a horrified scream. Sure, Jessica made it up, We could easily just leave and hide, but then the the men would follow us and kill us. Ashley got her gun and pulled the trigger. Great! She says no bullets.

"Great! A girl for me to kill!" says the man. He shoots ashley in the head. My eyes start to load of water. Jessica pulls me up and waits for the man to come and follow us. She aims at the ladder. When his little head popped up. It went splat!

I felt a cold shiver behind me and I turned around there was a man. Before I could do anything he hit me on the head with a beer bottle. I faint and I wake up tied on a chair. I see Jessica sitting infront of me. The room was dark, We knew we were still in the boat cause we moved alot. A guy come in front of us. He was wearing a mask to hide his identity. He hands us a gun.

"So we are gonna point this gun at one another! If we are lucky the gun wont have a bullet to kill us." says the man. As he put in one bullet into the gun. It would either kill me or jessica.