Chapter 2

"What are you waiting for?" Said the man. A drop of sweat running through my hair. "Hurry up!" Yelled the man. I had no other choice but to trigger the gun. My hands tied, it was difficult to pull the trigger. I pointed my gun at Jessica and cried. I pull the trigger and close my eyes. There was not a bullet. The man got the gun and passed it to Jessica and she points at me. I close my eyes and just hope it doesn't have one. She shoots and I open my eyes..
I look at my waist.. and nothing was there. Eeeerrrk! A loud noise from behind the boat. It was another boat. Both coming to each other the man says "we will save the game for later." I got relieved. He unties us and guys jump onto the our boat. Loading boxes. I was curious. I heard bangs and screams. From the other boat. Bags moving and suddenly a bag comes over me. I was moving and tossing and couldn't breathe. I was being pulled into another place with other people being kicked and moved.
I rip a hole in the bag a peep hole to see. We were in a dark wood room all I saw was girls. No boys or men just 100 girls. In small room. The door opens and one by one every girl is being taken out. I was dragged me and Jessica we were in the same bag. I'm sweating it was getting hot. This was only day 2 and it was difficult. The man takes us out. He says he will be right back. 5 men come into our room and take us. I ran to the door that was open before they caught me, Jessica followed. We ran and the ship was leaning and tossing. The men were behind us and there were emergency boats near the ship. We were so close, a man holds me and says "Hello Lisa." He takes off his mask. It was Trevor. He faked everything so well. The men get Jessica. They take us apart from each other. "Trevor let me go please I just wanna go home" I say. "You are home" he replies. He ties me down and drags me to the end of the ship and sets his knife down. I struggled to escape from the rope as he was tying me to a pole. I was sitting on a narrow plank and the ship was moving around and I tried holding my self. Water was making my view blurry. Trevor went around the ship. I reached for his knife. As I was cutting the rope. I heard footsteps. I moved the knife faster and faster. I was sweating more and more, I dropped the knife and it fell in the water. Trevor came back and he looked at me. "You have very little time to give it back." I shiver in fear. The rope was so close to being cut. I move my both hands and tug. He puts his hands near my neck and kisses it. I move my head away. His hands go down and I push my self away and the rope rips. He kept kissing me, I push him away and fall into the water. Looking up at the sky as I fall. Knowing I had no other chance. Deeper and deeper. Darker and steeper. I knew I could not give up like this. I pull myself towards the top. I suddenly knew what to do. I start swimming to the tiny ships where me and Jessica were trying to get to, I saw the knife floating, I reached for it. I start reaching the boats and I held on to them and pushed my self on top of them. I rip a rope and the boat comes falling down. Then I grabbed the paddles and start paddling and escaping from the place. I did not know how far I was so I just went straight. I turn and look backwards. I start going faster my hands were getting tired. It was getting dark and I couldn't see the ship no more. I kept paddling and I stopped. I put the paddles down and lay down in the boat. I close my eyes and wonder how I will get out of this situation. My stomach growls, I was getting hungry. I was looking in the water to see if I could see any fish. They were way too deep for me too reach. I go to sleep instead. I was pretty tired.