Idk

Eh (start the music now) ShushItsASecret don't read until song starts playing
———————

Irene's POV:
I smiled walking down the stairs in our house me and Fred. Mr and Mrs Weasley. It made me smile wider.

I skipped down the rest of the stairs into the kitchen and started cooking hearing a bark as I saw Levi and sif our dogs. I heard heavy footsteps and looked up at the gingered hair man I'm married too. If I wasn't smiling then...I didn't know what a smile was.

"Good morning love"

"Good morning mom Cheri" I replIed hugging him and he picked me up spinning me quickly and kissing my forehead.

I laughed and kissed his lips smiling brightly. Summer was out for Hogwarts, you would ask why I care right? Me and Fred have already graduated, right?

Well I'm the new help around school I guess you could say. So when I get time off like this it's usually spent with Fred. Usually outside, playing random small games of quidditch when his brothers would come over, with My sister to cheer us on. Erin was the other highlight of my life.

I would never chose between the two. To the point if both of them were diying and she could heal one, i would kill my self to meet them in heaven. I could never pick like that.

But past that.

But back to me and Fred, we met properly in second year when he was in his fourth year.

~~~~it's flash back bitch~~~~
I looked up seeing the Weasley twins sit beside their brother. I haven't noticed what was going on until now, harry was nearly on the ground choking on food, so I simply got up and looked down at him. I bent down to see if he was ok, his glasses were beside him and his eyes were closed to I grabbed his glasses and swapped them for mine and sit down putting his glasses on.

"Harry are you ok?" I heard the sweet voice of my concerned sister. She was in Slytherin yes. But I believe if she tried she could change Slytherins for good. Anyways. I looked up and smiled reilizing Erin had probably already introduced her self, I talked for the first time in my french accent.

"Hello, I'm Irene beliveau spade, erins sister! I'm from France" I said smiling sweetly

"We're fred-" one stated

"And George" the other one stated assuming they said their own name I smile.

"Well hello fred and George!" I said back to the adorable twins

~~the next day~~

I had made the horrible mistake of asking Ron Weasley out...my crush since first year...he got mad at my confession now I'm In an abandon classroom muttering to myself about how useless I am...it's true... but suddenly I feel an embrace around me I recognize as my sister Erin and I sigh not bothering to wipe a tear.

I barely heard Fred talk as I was too stunned to see that he actually cared, the only thing I heard was

"Come on, bring it in"

So I tackled him in a hug while I heard Erin run off. I looked up at him smiling brightly.

~~another few days later~~

I smiled as the guys dropped me off back at the Hufflepuff common room entrance and I jumped off of Fred's shoulders. I motioned for them to bed down and they did so.

So I kissed their cheeks. And fred blushed slightly, yeah I noticed. I also noticed that summer break, he would become the love of my life.

~~~years later after the beginning period of the oneshot~~~~~~~~~

I walked downstairs tiredly and heard barking and a gruff morning voice. Looking into the living room I saw a man with ginger hair playing with the old yellow lab on the white couch even sif was left alone. And I helplessly whispered.

"F-fred"

The man looked up at me with sympathy in his eyes as he walked to me and hugged me.

"I'm sorry to disappoint love...it's just me. George."