Prologue

DON'T GO (DOAWC SEQUEL)

Prologue.

Josh.

"I can't fucking do this anymore Oli." I sob through the phone, cuddled up to Roni with the twins on either side of us.

"Please don't do this to us Josh. She meant nothing to me I swear." He wails.

"If she meant nothing to you wouldn't have fucked her five times!" I snap and end the phone call before throwing my phone across the room.

It hits the wall and shatters. I see Raven flinch and Cashlee winces. Roni was already out of the room, muttering something about going to get breakup supplies and cutting bitches. Rainbow's daughter Mist comes over and settles in my lap. The small white, black and brown wolf whimpers sympathetically and nuzzles my neck. 

"Uncle Josh, if you want we could write a song- that's what my mama said helps when people break up." Raven says softly.

"Or maybe we could listen to All Time Low's Break Your Little Heart." Cashlee offers and Raven smacks her.

"THAT ISN'T GOING TO HELP CASH!" She snaps.

"Sorry, for fuck's sake sister. You didn't have to bitch slap me." The blonde whimpers. 

Roni comes skipping in, holding chick flicks and shit tons of ice cream, Cheetos, Nutella, chocolate, and all that other good unhealthy stuff she eats. She looks at Cashlee sharply before the sixteen year old girl gets up and walks over to a jar labeled Fucking Swear Jar which was quite ironic because I've never heard my sister go three sentences without swearing. Cashlee shoves a ten dollar bill in the jar. 

My sister sits down and hands me the food. She tucks a strand of dark hair behind Raven's heavily pierced ear and then hands her the chick flicks. Raven nods in understanding and goes to over to the DVD player. She puts in the first one, and giggles. 

"What are we fucking watching?" Cashlee questions getting a sigh from her mother.

"God having kids is so fucking hard. Why did you let Jack fuck me?" She groans, massaging her temples, not even laughing at her own dick joke.

"He did it against my will remember?" I chuckle and said devil walks in. 

His dark gaze darts from his oldest, Cashlee, to his youngest, Raven, to his wife, Roni, to me and then back to Roni. Her eyes widen, as do the twins' as they realize that Jack was back from touring in Australia. 

"JACK!" Roni shrieks and is tackling him to the floor before anything else could happen. 

She is shoving her lips to his and grinding down on him dirtily while their youngest daughter's eyes stay the size of saucers. Jack moans loudly and his hands go to her shirt and removing it. Raven covers her eyes and Cashlee smirks.

"Yeah! Mom and Dad are getting it on!" Cashlee cheers, pumping a fist into the air. 

Roni pulls away and looks over her shoulder. My sister's eyes widen and her jaw drops. Jack starts kissing down her neck and nipping at it. Well you can't really blame him, he hasn't seen his wife in like six months. Roni pushes him away and he looks up at her with confused eyes. 

"Our daughters and my brother are in here too baby." She explains.

"Twins, Josh out." Jack orders and Raven with her eyes still covered hurries out with Mist on her tail. Cashlee remains seated with her hands on her hips.

"Now." Roni snaps, getting a scowl from her daughter before she stomps out. I follow her and close the door behind us.  

Cashlee walks over to the refrigerator and yanks it open. A few moments later she is shutting it with a bottle of cinnamon vodka and some vanilla pudding in her hands. I raise an eyebrow at her.

"I wanted something to drink and that's all that we have in there." She lies, I know it was a lie because Roni always keeps energy drinks and pulp-free orange juice in her fridge.

"Cashlee Grace Barakat put my cinnaminninninnin vodka away!" Roni's voice yells from the bedroom.  

Cashlee rolls her eyes and shuffles into her room which was in the upper level of the house. Raven smiles at me and nods towards her room, which was across the hall from her sister's. I follow her in and she jumps onto her giant circular bed featuring a red comforter with five ravens flying on it. I chuckle and sit down next to her. 

"Uncle Josh?" She asks softly.

"Yes Rave?" I question looking at her.

"I t-think I-I'm a l-lesbian." Raven stammers out with red cheeks and shame clear on her face.

"Why do you think this?" I ask her curiously.

"There's this girl at school that I like..." She says softly.

"Oooo what's her name?" I press with a wide smile.

"Her name is Kandi with a K." Raven answers with a small smile on her pretty face.

"What's she look like?" I wonder.

"She has the prettiest silver hair with a septum piercing and the most beautiful coffee brown eyes and thick, dark eyelashes. And daaaaamn those plump lips and that ass holy shit." She says and bites her lip while closing her eyes. 

I chuckle and wrap my arms around her tightly. She's definitely Jack and Roni's daughter. And oh my God I am so proud of her. I soon pull away and smile at her.

"Maybe you're bisexual like your mum." I say and her eyes snap open in shock.

"Mama is bisexual?!" Raven exclaims in wonder.

"Yup. That girl likes her some pretty chicks." I laugh and Raven shakes her head in denial.

"I'm not bisexual. I know this because I don't like guys. They're gross and they smell. And they are always and I mean always just looking for something to tap into a mattress! God they are repulsive." She rants and I find myself smiling.

"Definitely a lesbian kiddo." I tell her and this time I think I saw a glimmer of pride in her eyes.

"What do I do about Kandi?" Raven asks worriedly.

"Does she like girls?" I question, that is the first step in solving this.

"Yeah. She is bisexual and likes girls." She answers with a nod.

"Good. Maybe you should just ask her out...?" I say hesitantly.

"She wouldn't say yes. I'm just a girl without a crown." Raven whispers and then we both crack up at her reference to the song Keep The Change, You Filthy Animal by All Time Low.

"Well your mother was just a girl without a crown and she married Jack Barakat." I point out with a knowing smirk.

"Good point buuuuut I think it was just because mama was pregnant that he married her." She says quietly.

"No! Don't ever think that! Your father married your mother because he loves her. Her pregnancy just made him realize quicker that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her. I remember how your mother told us she was pregnant. Lee was saying she was a virgin because your father's dick accidentally touched her ass while he was asleep and it surprised her. Jordan was agreeing with him. She protested and then Matt K asked if she was sure. She said she was sure she had been fucked before. Max was all like 'I think she's on her period' and Roni was all like 'I don't get my period anymore' and everybody was all like what?! Then she told us she was pregnant. She then proceeded to vomit into a trashcan. That's when Oli woke me up and told me." I explain.