Chapter 1: Liquor & Love Lost

DON'T GO

Chapter 1: Liquor & Love Lost

Oli.

"Oliver! Get up!" Matt Nicholls' voice orders.

"Uh uh." I groan, burrowing deeper under the comforter that smelled like Josh.

"You need to get out of bed Oli, you've been wasted and or stoned for almost a three and a half months." Matt Kean says.

"Fuck off." I say into a pillow, but the furniture muffles it and makes it sound like muck moth. 

After a few moments of silence I thought that they had finally left. I guess I thought wrong because I was being pulled off the bed and thrown into a vehicle. Josh's shirt was clinging to me as were his flannel sleeping pants. I groan as the vehicle starts to drive and I hit my head on a knee. Looking up I see a horrified Josh. 

"Bloody hell Roni you lied to me!" Josh accuses of the female who I knew now was driving.

"It was Raven's idea Joshy." Said girl sings.

"RAVEN! How could you!?" My husband asks in mock horror.

"God Uncle Josh calm your fucking tits." Raven grumbles and I do a double take.  

Did Raven Andley Barakat, shy and serious daughter of Jack and Roni Barakat just swear? Josh looks at my face and chuckles.

"Damn Oliver, you look like shit. Been drinking huh?" He comments and I feel a stab of pain in my chest as he uses my full name instead of Oli.

"Just a smidge Love. You?" I purr.

"Haven't had a drop." Josh answers with a smirk.

"Well your husband of ten years didn't leave you." I mutter.

"My husband of ten years cheated on me with the merch girl of his band." He says in a deadly calm voice that burned like acid. I hear Roni and Raven mumble a "burn." as the vehicle speeds up.

"I was wasted!" I defend and three scoffs are heard.

"Bullshit!" Josh snaps and finally looks me in the eyes.  

They were full of pain, anger, loss, sadness, betrayal, hatred, and most of all love. Dark bags were under his greenish blue eyes. I noticed how pale he was. His lips were chapped. My eyes travel downwards and see his wrists had fading pink marks on them. I see the letters Oliv on his wrist written in pale pink scars. I find myself taking his wrist and looking at it. My name was carved into his milky flesh. 

I feel tears rolling down my cheeks as I look up and see a hate-filled glare directed at me. He yanks his wrist from my hand and climbs into the far corner of the car. I feel us parking and the doors locking. I look up at the front to see Roni and Raven looking at us both with identical Cheshire Cat smiles. 

Raven opens her door, throwing a cheeky wink towards us and shuts it. It locks from the outside and I see her skipping down the road. Roni glares at us.

"Y'all are gonna both sit here in this car with all the doors locked and shit until y'all work out your fucking issues and get back together. I have arranged for food and water to be brought to you every couple of hours by different members of your bands. Nori is staying with Jordee and Kade until this is over. And yes, there are condoms and lube in the glove compartment. So yeah, peaceskies! Love y'all!" She chirps before taking the keys out of the ignition and getting out, slamming her door and locking it behind her. 

I sigh and climb up to the front seat, knowing Josh didn't want me in the back with him. A look in the rear view mirror tells me he was laying down and starts stripping to his boxers. I bite my lip and watch shamelessly as he yanks his shirt off, revealing his chest to me. Next he is slowly pulling his jeans down his legs- teasing me, sly bastard- and I feel myself hardening at the thought of what he could possibly do next. His eyes catch mine in the mirror and I see him smirk. 

His hand slides down his thigh and I gulp. Josh slowly slips his hand into his boxers and wraps it around himself. He starts pumping himself and I knew that he was doing it just to tease me and get me all hot and bothered. Asshole. Blue eyes close and moans escape his lips that were parted halfway. He speeds up and his other hand goes to his hair. Joshua tangles his fingers into the dark locks and he begins tugging on it, moaning louder. His moans were making me harder and soon my own erection was tenting Josh's stolen flannel pants. Ugh, damn I wish that he would help me. 

"Oh my God yesss." Josh moans out, and I bite my lip harder to keep in my own moans. 

He starts to pump faster and I knew soon he was going to reach his climax and I was going to explode with need and end up practically fucking the passanger's seat. Josh hasn't said my name at all which kind of disappointed me because when I jerk off I practically yell his name every single fucking time. I wonder if he ever fingers himself. God that would be so fucking hot. Those skilled fingers, sweet Jesus. I close my eyes, imaging that.

Josh laying on my bed, knees bent. Legs wide open, hand straining as he pushes a finger into himself. My name falling from his lips as his greenish blue eyes close in pleasure. Soon he adds a second and then a third as he repeatedly jabs his own prostate. His other hand taking his member and pumping it in time with his finger thrusts. His teeth sinking into his bottom lip as he comes undone with a strangled moan falling from his lips as he cums all over my dark sheets with a flick of his own wri-

"OliOliOliOliOliOliOliOli." Josh pants and that snaps me out of my day dream.

My eyes lock with his in the mirror and he cums inside his boxers. I look down and see that I had came sometime during my beautiful and sexy Josh day dream. My husband smiles at me in the mirror and then I look over my shoulder, actually looking at him now.

"Well that was nice." He says when his breathing goes back to normal.

"Your wank session?" I question.

"Yeah, but I was talking about your little fantasy of me that you were practically moaning out loud." Josh answers with a cocky smirk.

"I did not." I say my eyes widening as I feel my cheeks heating up.  

Josh giggles before crawling to me. He climbs onto my lap and wiggles a bit, making me groan and buck my hips upwards. He leans forward and kisses up my neck, nipping and sucking at various places as he trails up to my ear. 

"You did and maybe baby if you're good I might finger myself for you." He whispers huskily into my ear, nibbling on my earlobe and I feel myself getting hard again.