Chapter 5- on the rooftops

Time skip.

You and Fagin walked into the (lets say) apartment.
"Ar you alright fagin?" Questioned charlie, with a tone in his voice that let you know that he was worried.
"Yeah no, its nothin, no need to worry dears."
"I know you're not alright fagin," Dodger could tell these things, he had been in the same trade with fagin for 2 years, he knew alot.
" IM OK ALRIGHT NOW URRY UP AND DRINK YA GIN!" He snapped back ,everyone had a trace of scaredness in their faces. Dodger turned toward you.
"Hey, Y/N why dont we go play a game? Cards?"
"Yeah sure, come on then." You ran of to your bed, you and dodgers beds were next to each other. He got out a huge box of playing cards, he split them evenly.
"So tell me bout yourself, theys get to know each over. Id like that." You couldn't control it, you began to blush. You tried to hide it, but then you saw dodger blushing.
"Yeah i would like that to." The boys whistled.
"SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he shouted clearly embarresed. Dodger budged up close to you. You saved this moment for as long as you could. Did you have a crush on dodger. I think you did...
"So anyway whats your favourite colour then,"you said breaking the silence
"Blue, is it not obvious." He said doing at catwalk. You giggled.
"You look so cute when you giggle. Anyway whats your favourite colour?
"F/C"
"I love that colour too!" He exclaimed. You knew he was only trying to impress you. Wait no. You didnt just think that. Dodger DOESNT like you.
"Would you like to go somewhere else i know this place where it has a beautiful sunset and veiw..." This time he grabbed you by the hand...

The rooftops
Both of you made your way to the top of the hideout, your heart thumping at a rate of knots. You had finally made it. Eyes glimmering, he stared at you. You turned and both of your eyes met dodgers. You stayed like that for a while you made sure you took your time and made it last for as long at it could.
"Um, Y/N i have something to tell you. I l...l....l..." you interrupted.
"Love you?"
"Yes. I love you." You got up and ran off. Running back to fagins.
You could see dodger following you. You loved him to. You sat down on your bed dodger following after. Luckily, none of the boys were watching.
"Dodger i made a right foul of my self i love you too."
"Y/N will you go out with me." You gave him a hug. You whispered yes in his ear.