Chapter 4

I woke up to giggling and flashes. I looked up to see Colby, Sam, and Corey at the door. "What the fuck are you guys doing?!" I said still half way asleep. I looked over and realized I was in the bed with Jake. I blushed a little as they giggled some more. I grabbed my phone and look at the time. "8:45?! Seriously guys?" I say kinda loud but not to wake up Jake. I grabbed a shoe and threw it at the door but they cracked it making it bounce off the doorframe with a loud 'THUD'. Jake opened his eyes and looked at me and smiled but quickly turned his head to see who it was giggling in the door way. He shook his head and threw it back in his pillow. I dug my head back in Jake's chest and flipped them off.

**

A little later I wake up with no one by my side. I figured Jake must've went downstairs or something. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, 11:13.

I got up and walked to my room. It was a little chilly so I put on some black leggings that I felt really made everything pop. I tried looking for a hoodie but realized I left it back at the old place. I knew I was forgetting something.

I walked to Jakes room and grabbed a 'no name' hoodie out his closet. It was a little big but it was was warm and smelled of his cologne. I walked downstairs and got a couple eyes over my way.

"That hoodie looks hella familiar" Jake said with a smirk on his face as he leaned against the wall. "Yeah I got a little cold and couldn't find a hoodie so I just-" I got cut off once again. "Its fine don't worry about it, looks better on you anyways" he said winking at me before walking to the couch and scooting over.

I walked over and sat next to him obviously. We ended up sitting there in weird positions on our phones for awhile.

"I don't know bout you, but I'm hungry and bored.." Jake said throwing his head back. "Wanna go grab so food and head to the beach?" Colby recommended. "I'm in" Sam said. "Me too" Kat exclaimed. "We could use that" Corey and Devyn agreed. Me and Jake looked at one another and shrugged our shoulders. "Why not?!" I said getting up and sprinting to my room.

I dug through my suitcase and realized I didn't even have a bathing suit. I walked to Devyn's room where both her and Kat were getting ready. I knocked a couple times before walking in and closing the door behind me. " So guys, I don't have a bathing suit..." Devyn looked up at me then walked over to her dresser. "Here try this" she said handing me a colorful, chevron bikini. I looked at her with a worried look. "You'll be fine, you perfect to both me and Kat" I smiled and gave them a hug before going to the bathroom to change.

I came out realizing I wasn't a fat as I thought. My curves fit the bikini perfectly. Even though my stomach was a little,,well eghh. Kat and Devyn smile and nodded signaling I looked good as we walked downstairs. I had my arms covering my stomach as us three got to the bottom of the stairs. Devyn looked at me and shook her head as Kat pulled my arms down by my side. I felt my face get hot as Jake and Colby exchanged looks and smiles came across there face.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

What up?!?

Everyone should have a little bit of self confidence ya know. We are all different but were also all beautiful. Remember to follow my socials @ayeeitztt

                                 Bye Chickie's😝😘✌🏼