3

They all hop into the girl's limousine. The driver puts on some music.

"So, what do you want to do when we get there?" Rose asks the boys, pacifically asking Jungkook, taking a sip of champagne. Jungkook looks surprised as if he seen a ghost.

"Play some board games?" Jungkook suggests. "You don't wanna have some fun?" Rose asks him, looking deeply into his eyes and smirking. "Those are fun though." Jungkook says, having a nervous smile on his face.

"Jungkookie, she doesn't mean board games or cards, she means to get down and dirty." Jimin explains to Jungkook while on his phone on Instagram. "Is she drunk?" Jungkook whispers to Jimin. Jimin nods his head. Jungkook starts to get a worried look on his face. "It's ok Jungkookie." Jimin says to him.

They all finally get their room. The girls throw their bags on the floor and then turn around to face the boys. The boys are fascinated by their room. It is light pink, with white beds and sheets, and it has glittery mirrors on each side of the room. The drapes are white and lacy. The carpet is light gray.

"You guys can set your stuff in the corner if you would like." Jennie says, pointing to the right side corner. They all look at it and set their stuff down.

"What do you guys wanna do?" Jennie asks the boys, sitting on her bed. They all shrug their shoulders. "Hang on guys, I'm going to change into my pajamas, don't move." Rose says, looking at them. They nod their heads, including the girls. Rose comes back in hot pink pajamas which are a strap shirt and shorts. Her hair is down. She looks at Jungkook with a shine in her eyes. Jungkook looks down and blushes a little.

"So, now that Rose is done doing her thing, what shall we do?" Jennie asks. "I wanna have some fun." Rose says, getting some champagne out. "Rose, may you calm down a bit? I know you might be wanting these boys right now, but just take it down a few notches." Jennie says to Rose. Rose just rolls her eyes at Jennie.

"Sorry for her guys." Jennie apologizes. "It's fine." Jimin replies, grinning. Jennie grins back and folds her hands neatly into her lap. "Let's do something. I'm bored." Rose says, taking a sip of champagne, sitting by Jungkook. Jungkook scoots away a tad bit. "Rose, if you want Jungkook so bad, then why don't you guys go in the bathroom and do whatever you wanna do in there. Cause it really seems like you are bothering him." Jennie says, annoyed. Rose shrugs her shoulders at Jennie.

"She's not bothering me Jennie, it's okay. She's just...out of it right now." Jungkook says to Jennie. Jennie nods her head at Jungkook, then looks at Rose. Rose grabs a stuffed bear from her bed and sits back next to Jungkook. "Wanna play truth or dare?" V suggests. They all look at each other to see if they agree if they want to play truth or dare.

"Sure, who wants to start?" Jennie asks, putting up her hair in a messy bun. Jisoo and Lisa come over by the rest of them. "I'll start." J Hope says. "Truth or Dare?" Jennie asks J Hope. "Truth." He says. You would think that he would pick dare, I guess not. "Is it true that you like someone here in this room?" Jennie asks. J Hope becomes white. "Uh..no." He says, looking at Jennie, then taking a quick glance at Jisoo.

Jisoo doesn't notice J Hope glancing at her, she is daydreaming. Jennie looks at J Hope and smirks. J Hope looks down at the floor, hoping nobody is looking at him. "Who's next?" Jennie asks, eating one chip at a time. "I'll go." Jimin says, smiling at Jennie. Jennie blushes.

"Truth or Dare?" Jennie asks Jimin. Jimin puts on his thinking face. Lisa suddenly gets up and grabs her phone for music. She puts some music on quietly.

"Dare." Jimin smirks. Jennie tries to hide her laugh. "I dare you to take off your shirt and pants(leave boxers/underwear on) and go down the hallway and yell "Can someone find my pants?" Jennie explains, giggling. Everyone gives off a little giggle. Jimin blushes.