Few Facts About Sylvester

Name: Sylvester
Gender: Male
Personality: Playful, Lazy, Adorable
Sylvester loves food...Okay? He loves the wet food..( he sneaking up on meh...) Like he won't stop crying for it...( Oh he is thinking about going for my face or the phone...) He will not stop meowing...Until we give it to him...Like we ran out of wet food so we gave him his hard food and he wouldn't stop meowing...So my dad was being nice and got him 4 boxes of the variety pack :3 (AND HE WENT FOR MY ARM...OW)
Story: Okay so I got Sylvester from my Mom's, Friend's....Mom? Yea...So her cat had kittens...

Picture of all the kittensAnd I recently moved from an apartment to a house

And I recently moved from an apartment to a house. (He biting my face) I have always wanted a Dog and I was like..."HEY DAD WE LIVE IN A HOUSE NOW SO YOU DONT HAVE AN EXUSE ANYMORE" Hehehehe...I still didn't get the dog ;-;. And my mom's friend  told me that her mom had kittens and I was like..."I need one..." So after days...Weeks...Months... OF ME BEING ANNOYING AS HECK...They said YES >:3
I found out that her friend's mom... (Ima just put Potato so you know what I mean cause I'm not gonna write My mom's friend's mom all over again...T^T) was moving to a apartment so she had a cat and 2 dogs...to put in a shelter. I was about to be like ILL TAKE THE DOGGOS TOO ;-;...Psh I wish...So we got Sylvester that night and everything was happening so fast...Like I just saw POTATO :p walking to the car with the kitten in her hands...(Btw we brought a basket to hold him in there :p) so we put him in the basket and drove off...That's basically what happened 😐😅 Lmao poor Sylvester he was confused and meowing until he fell asleep in there. I remember looking in there trying to process that I have Kitten now...Like that is a really big step for me...I went to fish to a cat ;-; But I mean I still was ready for the challenges... :)

I stay up all night with him

I stay up all night with him...Cause he likes to start playing in the middle of night. He will not stops clawing my arm, face, foot, and leg until I play with him ;-; He woke me up at 5:00 AM In the morning today just to play ;-;.
He will not sleep on his bed...Like he uses it as a toy but not a bed...I mean he took like 2 naps in there but he sleeps on my pillow ;^; 

So yea...that's some info about Sylvester the kitten...one day gonna be a cat :,)

one day gonna be a cat :,)

Bai bai :3