Episode 117 : The escape plan

So first, you are maybe thinking where the hell did I get this picture, maybe some of you already know, but yesterday on June 30 the first episode of ninjago season 9 is out, go on wiki and see when the other episodes come out. Some of them have even there plot. Go and enjoy,but first read the book 

Nya Pov. 

"Kai?" I asked the guy. He only smiled. I would know this chocolate brown eyes everywhere. He stand up. I fell my eyes beginning to water. He was alive.. How?.. 

"You.. You are.... A-A-Alive? But how?"I said and I fell a tear coming from my eye. He smiled coming to me. He didn't said anything he just stood there and smiled. 

" How did you?! Why didn't you?! Were where?! You know that I dreamed every day about you?!! Finding the spell to get you back?!!!" I said,started to let go of holding some tears, i brushed them away and moment later I fell he hugged me. I fell his warm body next to me. His fire was still inside of him. Like my old brother.. My brother.. Kai... 

" You know.. I missed you.. "He said. I was frozen. I didn't heard it for a long time and that made me release the tears. I started to cry in his shoulder. I was crying so much that my head started to hurt, but I didn't care. My stupid brother decided to show one year after his death. How is this possible? I fell him doing cycles on my back and smiling. Because of that I stopped crying. Everything become quite. I could only hear his heart beat and my sobbing. 

"Why did you leave me? Why did you came back right now?" I asked still in the hug. I think that we where hugging each other for a bad half an hour. He smiled starting to pull me away from him. 

"I don't even know how I get here.. All I know when I save Lloyd from Lord Garmadon every thing become black. I was death.. Or as I thought soo... Next day or moth or a week I wake up in a bed hearing some people yelling at me. I didn't know how that happen or why, but something I know. They are bad.. Really bad. Every single dragon has and element power and when they are out of there power, they become grey as smoke and there power in gone. They became slaves to those who took there powers and the bad thing is that whenever the element dragons lost there powers the element master lost them to. "He said. I look at him.

"What are you saying Kai?" I asked. He pull a little bit more inside to where the baby dragons where. 

"Look if the dragons become slave so we will. As I know someone from here is trying to build a army of dragons and elemental masters and try to become there "Alpha" and control them to attack every single place on this planet. "He said. I look at him. 

" So you are saying that the Oni is building and army of elemental masters and dragons.?"

"Yes, didn't I just say that?" 

"We need to warn the other" I said. Kai look at me confused. 

"Others?" 

(Y/n) Pov. 

I was sitting on some rock at the highest mountain around here. As Laureniya showed me around I figured it out that she was a nice person, but still I'm a little jealous and angry at both of them. At Lloyd and Laureniya. First off all Lloyd didn't tell me nothing how he get here or why didn't he came back in one year and I'm a little jealous on Laureniya of taking Lloyd away. I closed my eyes and lie on the cold stones, remembering me of the time me and Morro used to have for each on of us when we where with the natives. I open my eyes seeing the black sky full of stars. I then saw some kind of lights. I stand up. It wasn't any light it was Northern Lights. Just like in a fairytale. I sigh taking a deep breath and letting it go. I then close my eyes sitting on the floor. Moments that get into second that travel into minutes and minutes into hours. How amazing and complicated my life can be. I fell movements in my stomach. I put.my hand on my stomach. It was full of life. The Little thing growing inside of me. The baby. 

"You will be a magnificent fighter.. Wait and see.." I said. I them heard footsteps behind me. I quickly grabbed the dagger turning around pointing the dagger at the person behind me. I relax when I  realized  who was that person. It was Lloyd. My dagger was one millimeter away from his neck. I still didn't put away. He then smiled. First time here I saw him smiled. His eyes where bright green and maybe there was some purple sight of light inside of him. Definitely it was because of the Northern Lights. Lloyd gently grabbed my hand where the dagger was and put my hand away. He pull me info a hug. You won't belive me, but I was in shocked. In total shocked. He wasn't saying any words that creep me out even more. I fell one of his hand that where on my back disappear. I fell some kind of a cold wind sharp as dagger. I heard his breathing heavily like with anger. What was wrong with him? His breathing then stopped and I felt his hand back on my back. 

"Lloyd is everything alright with you?" I asked. He didn't answer. He only get his head in my neck making me tickle and at the same time blush. 

"Lloyd..." I said between when I close my eyes. I was starting to fell tired. 

"Are you tired (Y/n)?" Lloyd asked. I don't know, but maybe his voice was a little bit deeper, but still I nodded. He pick me up bridal style and carried me to the dragon, me not knowing it was there. I get my arms around his neck and my head on his shoulder. I close my eyes felling the cold wind of knowing we were flying. I don't know what, but something is different with this boy.... But what? 

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter and I know Kai is back yey. Okay food night for me us 23:39.

Bye.. 

​​