Monsters University

Monsters University is number 19 on my list.

When I first seen the trailer of it on TV, I was really surprised that it wasn't a sequel, but it was a prequel to Monsters, Inc.

Monsters University basically tells us of how Mike and Sully, our favorite monster duo, first met during their college years.

The movie is not bad, it was really good, but I'm sort of confused by the whole plot.

It's Pixar's 14th flim, but it's also Pixar's first ever prequel ever that was made in 2013.

It took at least 13 years... 13 years...

I mean, I'm am happy that Bill Crystal and John Goodman went back to played their roles, Mike Wazowsky and James P. "Sully" Sullivan (you know what, I'll call him 'Sully'), respectively.

But it took 13 years to make, and that makes really wonder why it took that long. I mean was 4 back then, and it was 2001 when Monsters, Inc. came out, and I was 16 and it was 2013 when Monsters University came out. And then five years later, I'm 21 now.

Anyway, there was things that I wanted to know is why?

In Monsters, Inc., Mike and Sully found Boo, an adorable Human Girl who finds herself in the Monster World.

In Monsters University, Mike and Sully were in their college years, since Boo wasn't born in that time.

In Monsters, Inc., Sully was the Scarer.

In Monsters University, Mike wanted to be a Scarer when he was a kid, but he wasn't in Monsters, Inc.

In Monsters, Inc., both Mike and Sully looked inseparable, right in the gecko.

In Monsters University, both Mike and Sully started off as rivals, but they slowly became the best of friends, we all know in love.

In Monsters, Inc., they're were mostly- well scaring children, but helping and hiding and caring for Boo.

In Monsters University, Mike and Sully weren't getting along, but slowly started to get along-

YOU GET THE IDEA!

They're both different movies, but still though...

What happened to Sully, Mike, and Boo at the ending of Monsters, Inc? Did Boo get to visit them more often? Did she?

Anyway, despite being the only Prequel of Pixar, I actually wanted to know what happened after the first movie years ago.

And if they ever make a Sequel to Monsters Inc., I'll be ready to watch it.

...

NOW I WANT TO WATCH MONSTERS, INC!