Spilling the Beans

He explained further. He'd been attacked by multiple users who seemed to know him very well because they knew and exposed personal information he'd never told anyone but me and his family of course. I remembered a major argument between him and his father. Hmmmmmmm...... 3 weeks ago. The same week the cyberbullies' accounts were created. But it couldn't be. It wouldn't be. At least, I hope.

I read the hate mail that was sent. Most of it was the same... depressing, disgusting, jerkish, extremely stupid, accusations, insults and more. And then some words that not even me, a 16 year old girl, could speak in my house. Then I ran into one specific wall post on Andrew's wall posted by...me?!!!!!????

Someone must have hacked into my account. As I read the rest of the hate mail, I realize the sender's name is the same innocent girl, "Kath_Phill"

"This is revolting! Right?" we both yell to each other.

Since Andrew and his family aren't very close, he didn't want to tell his very strict father or over-protective mother who probably doesn't know he even has Twitter. So as usual, the only one in his life who truly cares, me, has to solve it. I have to do everything. But in his case, I like doing everything.