1- An early wake up call-1

"Rae, I can't sleep" Milo said as he got up with yawn. Rae and Milo moved in after highschool got over and they were making a life together, knowing them they get away with a lot of shit. Rae got up and put her arm around Milo and pulled him closer, Milo, though a little suprised, accepted her lazy one armed hug. Milo checked the time and flopped over taking Rae with him as he layed in bed. After an hour Rae decided to get up and make herself coffee, eventually Milo got up and got himself a fresh cola out of the fridge. After Rae finished her coffee she went to the couch and started to dose off. Milo finally noticed and decided to wake up Rae with a warm kiss, he grabbed Rae and pulled her close and placed his lips carefully on hers, it definitely woke up Rae. Milo moved his hand down Rae's back and she stopped him "not todayyyy" Rae said as she moved his hand to his side. Milo got up and went to check the mail, as he closed the door Rae sighed because she didn't want to get up, but she did anyway. Milo got the letters and noticed a package with no label in the mail, they never usually get packages without labels, he closed the mailbox and walked up to the door, as he opened the door he noticed Rae got up. He closed the door after he entered the house, he noticed a door click upstairs and went up to only find rae getting ready to take a shower. "Where are you going?" He asked sarcastically, Rae responded with a "eh" as she went to go to the shower, Milo, being the clever bitch he is, managed to grab Rae's arm to puller her to him. "I NEED TO SHOWEERRRRR!!!!" Rae said while smirking at Milo's tight hug around her. "But I want belly rubs" Milo responded as he picked up Rae and tossed her on the bed, he pounced on her and started to pull her in so he could undo her bra, Rae noticed and grabbed his hands and gave him a suprising, yet unexpected, kiss. The kiss convinced Milo to let her go to the shower, Milo asked to join but Rae slowly rejected his offer.
_______________________________________
(Rae's P.O.V.)
_______________________________________

Milo is a good dude but he can be so fast sometimes, I like how he works but sometimes I can't keep up heheh. Well, atleast I can depend on him most of the time. There was a knock at the door, "MILO GO GET IITTT" I yelled as I peeped my out out of the shower curtains. I managed to hear an "Okeh" from the other side of the door. God I don't deserve him, but I do at the same time, I would be a complete mess. I want a hot tub, I just do, Milo better not judge. I felt empty for so long and then I met Milo, he filled the empty-ness. But sometimes that empty hole comes back randomly. But, I don't know for how long, but I hope Milo stays forever.
_______________________________________
(Milo's P.OV.)
_______________________________________

I wonder who the hell decided to see a face at a door, probably the kids selling raffle tickets. Anyway, let's see how many childs to scare, hehehh, I'm an ass sometimes. The door opened as I got to it, it was Tommy, he picked the door lock, again, he really needs more patients next time. I asked what was up when I noticed Gabe with him, "What you doin?" I asked in a somewhat smexy tone, "Where is our mail??" Gabe asked and then pulled something put of his jacket pocket. It was a mask, I was so tempted to slap it from him. I looked behind me and saw Gabe's name on the box with no labels, then I saw Tommy's name on the three envelopes, I grabbed the mail and gave the letters to Tommy and gave the box to Gabe, he said thank you as he walked to his car and drove off. Tommy wanted to know if Rae was home, I said no, Tommy asked me to ask her if she had tome to babysit when he went out of town with his girlfriend Tip, he waved then turned to his car and got in. I closed the door and I heard the upstairs door clack open, I better hurry upstairs so I can get a look. I started upstairs as fast as I could and got to the door after a few seconds. I swung open the door but Rae was already dressed eating a sugar daddy caramel pop. Shit I missed it, Rae gave me a confused stare and I just smiled and went in the door and closed it behind me. I want to smash, but she won't let me, well shit. HAH, I'm joking I'm not that much of a perv, am I??