2- The baby sitter-2

"So Tommy was here earlier..." Milo said slowly but commonly. Huh, He actually decided to ask rae about what Tommy said, j-just wow. Anyways Rae responded with a "Why was he here??" Milo stared off and said, "He was wondering if you could babysit Clarity for him while he takes Tip out of town for their trip they planned for a bit." Rae just had a blank stare and Rae being the awsome person, sighed and said "Alright I got this." Rae said with some confidence. Milo had a blank expression, but he sighed as well and tossed the car keys to Rae. "So when are you picking up Clair?" (Clarity shortened) Milo asked with a calm voice, "In a few, anyways what are we gonna do to entertain Clair??" Rae asked with confusion. "I dunno ask Tommy." Milo said trying to help. Later on Rae decided to call Tommy and ask about interests and likes/dislikes so they know how to keep a child happy. Well, after picking up Clarity the next few days were gonna be booked, but when they both have to go to work one needs to take the child with them or put her in a daycare or something while they work. Either way a five or six year old shouldn't be that hard to deal with, right?
————————————————————————
RAE COME BABYSIT MY CHINCHILLA CHILD PLEASE

 Either way a five or six year old shouldn't be that hard to deal with, right?————————————————————————RAE COME BABYSIT MY CHINCHILLA CHILD PLEASE