Classic

{Previously...}

He grabbed his tie and used it as blindfold when he TIEd it on me. {haha ┐('~';)┌}

I couldn't see anything. I couldn't move. He turned me over, lifting my lower half. He pulled my pants down.

I... I'm terrified.

{Continue...}

He grips my sides, sliding in the tip,''K-kacchan! StaAH!"
Was all I can manage to say before he thrust the whole thing in.

I screamed to the top of my lungs when he started thrusting.

"Awe~ Is the nerd helpless?"

He said in a teasing voice, spanking my thigh.

A few cries escaped my throat as he pulls on my hair and  thrusted rapidly, letting out small groans.

He was a few thrust in before I felt pleasure forming from the pain, "K..Kacchan!"  He slides it out
releasing his juices of my body.

Throwing me to the side, he sighed in amazement. Kacchan untied me," go clean yourself."

"H-huh?"

"Go take a shower you damn nerd!"

Startled, I ran to the washroom, tripping at my own feet. I slammed the door behind me, heavily breathing. T... That was weird.

Time skip cuz I'm a boss like that

I

came out of the washroom, drying my hair.

"Kacchan..?"

No awnser.

"He must of left... Classic Kacchan." I went to my room and laid down on my bed, sniffing the sheet.

"Ugh, the smell like sex. I need to change them.." I got up, changing the sheets, and put the old ones to wash.

Finally, relaxing, I laid on my bed.

A/n: happy? Meh. Sorry... Working on the next chapter now. Meh. Oof, and ik it's so... Sorry about that.( ‾ ʖ̫ ‾)