Roommate and other things.

A/N: Woot! I updated! So...Um...Outfits are here: http://bluedaggergirl. polyvore. com/   No spaces : D

I skidded to a stop in front of 512 and punched in the code. I awkwardly opened the door, walked inside and smiled like an idiot. I screamed out, "HOLY BALLS." My roommate laughed, ran up to me and jumped me. She let go of me and we both started squealing about being roommates. If you didn't catch any of the hints, my roommate was MAIA. Yay. "This is GREAT!", we both said happily.

She laughed again and said,"Now let's get you settled in! Adam already helped me with my stuff." I smiled a purred out,"Ohh. Gurll. That's Fabu." We busted out laughing at my failed attempt to copy Heidi's 'accent. Adam walked in the room followed by Mark, Jordan, and Katy, the slam of the door scaring the living hell out of us.

The guys were angrily yelling about something and Katy interjected once in a while. Maia and I sat there with our faces poised like so; (D:) Jordan stopped yelling and his eyes landed on me. " SAM!", he cried out. I sat there, surprised at his outburst. He trotted towards me and swooped me up into a hug, muttering into my ear," Thank GOD you're safe." I blinked again and hugged him back and murmured back, "Oh course I am, ya silly duck.".

He chuckled and kissed me on the cheek. Maia cleared her throat and called over," WOMAN. Do you want to have a place to sleep comfortably? Because if we don't get your shit out of that damn box sitting in the commons, you're sleeping on the floor." I WAS SAVORING THE MOMENT DAMMIT.", I hissed out.

I felt Jordan smile on my back and he released me from the hug. I pouted briefly and perked up for the sake of everyone else. "Alrioty then!",I said with a smile on my face. "Let's do this so I can sleep tonight!", I called out while walking out the door. Out of the corner of my eye, I swear that I saw Jordan go into panic mode. I stood in the middle of the hall, waiting for everybody's slow asses to get out here. The girls skipped out followed by the guys awkwardly shuffling out in a single file line. I twirled around in a pirouette and grabbed Jordan's hand, urging him to hurry up a bit.

He smiled a tiny bit and complied to my non verbal command. We were the first ones in the elevator and the doors decided they were going to close right before the others stopped in front of it.

"Ya know...you're pretty amazing, Jordan.", I smiled and stated a bit too dreamily. He smiled back and said," You're beautiful." I subconsciously started to lean in towards him and he began to lean in as well. Our lips were about to touch when the doors slid open and Heidi started screaming like the little bitch she is.

We both recoiled and squeaked out. As if on cue, the others barreled out the doors of the stairs and couldn't stop in time, thus causing them to slam into Heidi. We sat there stunned at the scene unfolding before us. Mark and Adam had untangled themselves and the four of us rushed at the box containing my stuff.

Mark and Jordan grabbed the box, Adam grabbed a smaller box, I grabbed my suitcase and bolted onto the elevator. Katy and Maia sprang in Just before the doors began to close, leaving Heidi shocked still laying on the floor. We sat there laughing our asses off while the elevator rose higher and binged, signaling that we had reached the fifth floor.

We hopped out the elevator and Maia pulled out her key card, then opened the door. We dropped the junk on the floor and remained silent for a minute. I smiled a tiny bit and muttered out, "Well that was...interesting?" We chuckled nervously and I began to rip open the box, having a bit of trouble with the packaging tape.

Maia pulled her switch blade out of the brim of her fedora and sliced the tape off for me. "Thanks bro." She gave one of her little nods and flashed me a smile. I smiled sadly at the item on the top of the heap of junk and picked it up.