Chapter 13.

2 weeks later.

Odell.

it's been two weeks since that whole incident between, me, and my brother, my mom, and rosie's mom. we've basically been looking for a house for the both of us to stay in, and we finally found a house a nice ass house in jersey yes jersey its only half in hour away from new york so its good for the both of us.

"babe you got those boxes?" she asked me putting the vase in the kitchen.

"yeah babe." I said lifting the dryer putting it in the basement. "man thats everything." I sighed out of breath.

"Jeez can we take a breath now." I sighed .

"Almost now we have to unpack." I said.

"can we do it tomorrow?"

"yeah babe im tired myself." I chuckled looking around the house. " we should throw a party."

"what kind of party babe." I said giving him a glass of water.

"I was thinking of a lingerie party." I smirked.

" a lingerie party?" I said lifting an eyebrow.

"yeah you know more like a couples thing everybody, and everybody that I know come, but they have to wear like sleep wear."

I giggled. "that sounds fun im down with it." I said drinking my coffee.

"so have you talked to your mom lately?"

"yeah I have she apologized, but will she apologize to your mom most likely not." I sighed. " this is going to be an awkward ass wedding."

"you telling me damen kept asking me to invite him to the wedding hell nah two people I don't even fuck with majority of our family don't even get along to be honest this small wedding aint even going to work just my mom, and some friends your mom, sister, brother, and friends work better for me."

"or the court house."

"you wanna elope?"

" I mean I don't know dell part of me wants to have a small intimate wedding maybe just you, and me we can still go all out just you, and me, but the other part of me just wants to just go to the court house there not going to get along within two months babe there not."

I sighed. " so what you wanna do? or babe we can go to the court house then have a big wedding later on."

my eyes lit, and blushed. " that sounds even better."

"just think about it babe we don't have to do it today we got plenty of time to think I just don't want neither of us to go threw the drama on our day."

"just give me a few days babe."

"alright love, im going to go play ball with some boys we can finish unpacking this shit later on tomorrow better yet im hiring some movers to unpack this shit cause we not going to get shit done with your weak ass."

I giggled. " shut up, and go play ball."

I chuckled. "alright boo I love you."

"I love you to." I blushed watching him go.

-----------------------------

"so the wedding still on after what went down between your mom, and his mom?" Danielle said handing me a plate.

"yeah, but me, and dell were thinking of just eloping instead have a small intimate wedding later on maybe to be honest I just want it to be us you know?" I sighed.