end

"welcome back, lay zhang!" junmyeon shouted at the same time yixing opened the door of their dorm, peeking in first to make sure were they asleep or not. of course they're not. it's been a very long time since they gathered as a whole, which consisted of nine members. so when they heard that yixing will be back tonight, they were all so excited and decided to stay awake, welcoming the chinese man with wide arms (and maybe a little blow on the neck).

jongdae and minseok were the first ones who hug the dimpled man — each of them standing on either side of the door so when yixing came in, the two immediately attacked him with bear hugs. meanwhile chanyeol and baekhyun were dancing to sheep, one of the zhang yixing's original that they play loudly in the dorm. yixing cackles at the two's attempt to dance to his song, nonetheless proud of them. kyungsoo was the one who grab his suitcase from him and gave the chinese man a glass of hot tea, all the while saying — "welcome back, hyung." when jongdae and minseok pry themselves away from him, sehun hugs him from behind and blow on his neck, tightening his hold when the older squirms and whine in protest, trying to get away.

what about jongin?

well, he's nervous. he's standing at the back, watching his hyungs and sehun tackling him.

it's been a long, long time since he met him. jongin watch as yixing whines at the maknae while lying on the ground, covering his sensitive neck with both hands. he still looks handsome — even more handsome now. jongin really likes his hairstyle. he's been listening to his songs, especially his recent album that baekhyun and chanyeol tried to dance to. he's also been watching his shows like go fighting and idol producer. he's really proud of his hyung to be able to do so many things, but still, he's worried about his hyung's health. he really admires the way yixing dances and how he sounds when singing. if he were a fan of exo and not a member of the group, he definietly choose yixing as his favorite. but being a member doesn't stop him from being a fan, though. he buys his albums, he also watch videos related to the dimpled man on youtube.

sure, they texted and called each other a lot during those times when he was away, but it's not enough. they were both really busy, and jongin wants to see him with his own eyes, not through his phone screen.

jongin wants to do something, like hug him or welcome him with words or anything. but he's that nervous and that happy so he was frozen in place. jongin doesn't know why he's nervous, yixing is a person who jongin feels comfortable with. he's really open to him, he can easily lent his emotions out to the dimpled man.

when yixing's enticing brown orbs meet his, jongin's heart burst in excitement. he really miss him. and now that he's here, jongin wants him all to himself.

but before either of them can say anything, sehun yells out a — "hyung, i love your new year performance! when you started with boss and then mask and, just, wow! you were really good and you looked really handsome!" jongin glares at the maknae. he does skinship too much with yixing, jongin knows many of their fans ship those two. sure, his ship with kyungsoo is also big — even bigger, but behind camera he hangs with yixing a lot.

yixing chuckles at the maknae, ruffling his hair. "thank you, sehun-ah. you are really doing great, too! hyung is proud!" if sehun is a puppy, his tail will be wiggling in happiness right now. jongin frowns at the way sehun was grinning widely at his hyung, the latter ruffling his head with fondness. he doesn't like that.

yixing hyung is his!

"hyung—" jongin was once again cut off. but now it's because of the beagle line.

"let's get something to eat outside!" jongdae shouts, kicking baekhyun whom cling himself on yixing with his eyes closed and his cheek on the older's shoulder. jongin internally thank jongdae for that.