stuck in the rain after meeting a bunny

Please read, vote on each chapter and comment wherever you react whatever, thanks! Hope you enjoy it x

What was he doing here?! She panicked.

Her immediate reaction was to hide behind a wall.

Did he find out she worked there and came to punish her for not replying to his text?

She quickly whipped out her phone and texted him.

Sorry, I'm going out tonight

She peaked to check on him. From one floor above, she saw his cheeks pop out as he smiled at his phone and scoffed. Such a jerk, what is he thinking? Why would I go out with him after seeing what kind of things he gets up to?

After a second peak from behind the wall, Jimin was nowhere to be found and people walking passed began to look at Yuna strangely. She decided to finally leave. There was just enough time to go home and get ready for Jin to pick her up.

"Fancy meeting you here", Jimin's smirk could be heard in his raspy tone. She had walked straight into him at the stairs. Perfect.

"Oh hey. What are you doing here?", she tried not to sound a little too unsurprised. At this point she was freaked out- he knew where she lived, had her number and now came to where she works.

"Actually, I came to drop these off with Mrs N? My friend works for her and he left these at his place this morning so he told me to bring them in."

Dammit!

Yuna took a deep breath, trying to mask her flustered breathing. "Oh, you should give those to Andrea, the receptionist just there". She smiled and made her way to the front exits. Jimin tossed the folder to another guy in the queue who Yuna didn't pay much attention to and jogged upto Yuna. He caught up with her outside as she was going to the bus stop.

"I kinda wanna see her though, apparently she's really hot", Jimin pouted.

"Huh?!", Yuna just registered what he had said. Taehyung told him I was hot??

"Why can't you make tonight?", casually ignoring her reaction, his voice showed no emotion, it was just blunt.

Yuna shaded her face with her hand to check for cars whilst crossing the road, "I have plans with a friend."

Jimin clapped, "Ooo friend, so not Jisoo and Lili. Who is this friend?". They reached the bus stop and Yuna turned to Jimin, rathered annoyed at this point.

"I have other friends. Now if you'll excuse me, I don't really feel like talking to you so I'm gonna put my earphones in. Do you want to leave?", she smiled at him as if she hadn't just been the slightest bit rude.

Jimin stepped back and looked her up and down, "Fine", and with that, he walked back.

Yuna was rather impressed to see he let go so easily but her bus had arrived and all she could now think about was how perfect her date was going to be. Then she wondered whether Tae would've told Jimin about what happened yesterday.

~

At exactly 5 minutes to 3pm, Yuna heard the bell.

"Which friend, Yuna?"

Jisoo was back earlier than expected which made Yuna panic and wait by the window to see if Jin was coming. Before she heard the doorbell she already told Jisoo it was her friend but didn't answer her question and ran out and down the stairs.

As she got to the entrance, Jin waved at her. His charming smile sitting softly across his face, hair neatly combed down. He was wearing a baby blue shirt with the top button undone.