The Elements' Rising

//authors note//

Thanks to kiwiilicous101 for the cover!!

Hoi peeps.

THANKS FOR DECIDING TO READ THIS! This is our first time writing a legitimate Wattpad story so we apologize in advance if there are any grammatical/spelling errors.

We just wanted to say that this is purely fictional along with the most of the setting and all the characters and no such thing happened in real life... (I wish it did though.)

Lastly, this book is not written by one, but two authors... so yeah.

Hopefully this book fills you with excitement and mystery and all that jazz.

ON WITH DA STORY!!!

(Please read it's a good book we promise-)

//SUMMARY//

For centuries, a relentless civil war has been ravaging across the kingdom. 

For centuries, the six vigorous elements of nature have mysteriously vanished. 

For centuries, everyone thought Earth was doomed. 

And for centuries, they haven't been able to do anything about it- 

Until now.

When the six elements- Fire, Water, Ice, Sky, Terra, and Energy- finally return, planet Earth might still have a chance. 

Six young teenagers face the burden of these powers, their society regarding them as either blessings- or curses- especially considering an unfortunate incident in the past that changed history entirely. They are the key to getting their kingdom back, whether they like it or not.

The Elements have returned- but at what price?