~Chapter 1~

"C'mon please! you have to come cause like, everyone's gonna be there. It'll be fun!" she hesitates to proceed "look ill dress you and drag you there myself if I need to, but you are coming tonight. I don't care if you read or do your math homework or-" I interrupt her by saying "yes". Her eyes shoot towards mine in surprise. She pokes both ears and blinks a few times as if its going to help her comprehend on what I just said, "what?" she says the excitement clear in her hyped up tone, "yes" I assure. "You mean it?" she says blinking again. "Yes..." I drag mostly regretting my decision "but" I blurt out "you still need to find me something to wear and I'm not letting you paint my face with makeup. I'm not a guanine pig!" I say smiling at her toothy grin. "YES! VICTORY! WOO HOO!" she screams out running to my wardrobe. I flop myself backwards with my legs still bent over the edge of my bed. I sigh and smother my face with my book. High school Friday night football games and after-parties suck. Well they suck when you're not a supporter.

"HAHA!" She starts "Gotcha!" she sighs striding slowly towards me. I peep out from under my book. I sit up and give her a pleading-eye lip quiver glare but she just shakes it off. "You know it's funny" I sigh in exaggeration. "What's funny?" she says focusing as she lays out my outfit over the back of my couch. "It's funny how you're dragging me into your relationship scandal between you and Ryan. I mean you need to just speak to him already, make a move. I don't see why I have to come to a football game with you just so you can attempt for the 6th time, to ask him out" I say resisting the urge to breathe. She sighs "look its true love! I mean not as high rank as brad Pitt and myself but its up there. I can feel it in my body heart and soul!" she exaggerates collapsing over the side of my couch. "Silly mizz Tori, just walk up to him and kiss him" I suggest.

I've grown up in the so called "town of love". Where, if you wanna ask someone out all you have to do is kiss them if you're too shy to ask with words and if they kiss back it means yes. And because we're known for having the highest known rates of long lasting marriages and relationships. I guess everyone here is born and raised with anti-Commitment issues. "What if he doesn't kiss back?" she asks with a dead serious facial expression, knocking my out of my thoughts. "Then it's his loss" I state frankly. "But there's nothing good enough about me to hold up a major loss, so in other words there's nothing special about me so its not his loss what If I'm not good enough?" she asks not making a speck if sense. "Bullshit, you're perfectly imperfect you're every guys loss" I state seriously. "Okay I'll believe you when you let me makeover your face" I mentally sense her smirk. "Fine..." I drag "what was that?" she asks in the obvious tone that gives it away that she heard me. "I said fine you can Guanine pig, paint my face" I regret my decision but shrug that feeling off. She smiles. "Not too much though" I say. She nods and walks past me and through into my private bathroom. "Come on!" she shouts out to me. I gulp and slowly walk to my bathroom.

I open the door wide up and step inside the regular sized space. Soon enough she's hotly eyes filled with two heavy layers of black eyeliner and black mascara. She lightly surfaces my eyelids with skin coloured-creamy eyeshadow and concealer to cover up the heavy dark bags under my dark brown eyes. She slightly coats my face in something like foundation or something for the smooth skin image approach and a pale lipstick. She sighs in relief and pushes me back Into my bedroom signalling for me to get changed while i presume she does her makeup. I sigh in frustration and grant her wishes by slipping into a red baggy team jumper in what I believe to be sized at XL. And a pair of black skinny jeans. I slip on my black ankle socks and black boots with 3inch lined heels. She runs into my bedroom. "Tori, are you sure this is a good idea?" I say with pleading eyes. When tori is determined, nothing will stop her, not even the cutest puppy dog eyes in history. "Only an idea better than the best" she assures with nod.

I observe her night wear closely as she's wearing a white pair of denim shirt shorts, a black plain t shirt and a team jumper like mine but smaller. Pfft, I'm smaller sizes than her, and skinnier than her yet she gives me the bigger jumpers. Ts. Her blonde hair catches my light causing a glare to spark my eyes. I look away for a second and look back to her eyes. "You so owe me little miss, Tor-ie!" I say harshly at her name. "Don't you use my name with that tone!" she snaps with a sassy tone and 2 finger clicks. "Kay then" I say switching all the lights off as we leave the house out to her mothers black 4WD. We find our seats near the front, closest to the field you can get as a spectator considering we for here almost as early as the players themselves, which was okay considering our other best friend, Aiden is on the team, yeah I know a little unlikely for the schools biggest dork (me) and her best friend being best friends with one of the schools football teams best players but I mean who cares, nothing too cliche never hurt anyone. As the game starts, Tori only gets more and more interested in the game. I continue with my math homework, ignoring my surroundings as much as I can bug eventually I look up to see one of the biggest take-outs my school or at least my grade has seen in ages. I cringe but notice 'Him' staring and trust me he's very important but ill get to that later. I smile awkwardly in hope he's not looming at me. I put my head down again and proceed to study. I sigh dramatically but tori just stays stuck to the game like three of the flat pieces of Lego stuck together that you just can't pull apart. Even if you e been trying for ages still hurts to try and chances are you'll need scissors or a knife. I shrug and proceed on my studies yet, again.

😵😈😵👿😵😈😵👿😵😈😵👿

Hey guys its me here. hope you like my first chapter to 'Flawlessly Flawed' and no matter what you say I'm only an amateur writer so no hate please.

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE

(Optional weather you enjoyed or whatever)

So umm I guess I need a sign out so here goes nothing,

Atrilex who?

BATMAN OUT!