~Chapter 2~ Broken legs and Temporary Cheerleading

I finally finish my homework at about almost the third quarter. Just not exactly. I try and focus on the game but I struggle to keep my mind on that one thing. I have ADHD and Dyslexia but according to most people I'm one of the few smartest students in our junior class. Not to mention I'm a dork. Guilty of a hard Hugh school rep. I don't care though. 17 and I'm working 2 side jobs. I'm a tickets booth girl for 3 hour shifts every second week after school on Tuesday through Thursday, I'm pulled in every first week everyday I'm needed as a bar waitress then I'm free apart from them. Anyway back to the game. It's moving along steady. My schools winning by a lot and that's not saying much cause the redhawks (the other team) aren't exactly the 'best players' you'll come by. All of a sudden there's a massive 'girly squealing' commotion with the cheerleaders. I tried out at the very start if the year, the head cheerleader hates me so she didn't accept me but without me they didn't exactly have enough on their squad so they recruited the other girl who tried out and hit declined who only tried out to try and impress Matt. She's worse than me, considering I actually have problems she's just very intense. I ignore everything and grab my purse. I stand up leaving my edge seat (I'm sitting on the end seat if the bleachers, bottom row, next to the gate to enter the field) I'm suddenly grabbed by the firearm, "Hey key fit of me!" I shout yanking my arm away from the skinny fingered culprit. I turn around to face tori. "Geez! Arden calm to Shultz girl. You just distracted Matthew and he lost the ball not to mention half of the spectators here were staring at you" I smile shyly. "Sorry. I forgot all about you" I say hesitantly. "Well don't next time! anyway where you going?" she asks clearly confused. "To the canteen. Want anything?" I ask "yeah uhh a soda and a hotdog, thanks" she says phasing back into the game. I jog out of the gate and start to jig around the fence line to the canteen but stop before I get too far. I turn around back into tori's direction "tori!, hold my seat!" I say starting by getting her attention. Again I feel eyes on me but I just shake it off and proceed to approach the canteen when I purchase 2 sodas and 2 hotdogs, both for myself and tori.

I'm jogging back now and all of a sudden I'm stopped by Taryn Baxter who was mentioned before, head cheerleader. Pyramid queen the cliche thing again. I guess something cliche did hurt someone. Dunno. Anyway she's being taken out of the grounds on a stretcher with an ambulance waiting. Her leg didn't look healthy but I just shrug it off and shake it out if my mind and I plop on the seat curious towards what's going in in the game. I pass tori her shit and start to eat my hot dog. "Thanks" she says still hypnotised by Ryan. I'm about to take yet, another cute from my hotdog but I'm approached by Cassidy staker and Jessica mason, Carly's best friends who are also on the squad. "Help!" Cassidy forces out tears sparkling in her eyes just ready to fall. "Please! we beg of you!" Jessica sobs. "What?" I say more confused than a person being told they're dead and their a ghost. "Fill in for Carly! please!" Cassidy begs releasing one tear but instantly replacing its edge position with another. "What! how? why? no uniform. I'm not good enough though cause Carly said-" I stutter out in complete shock at their proposal.

"Who cares what Carly said. She just doesn't like that you like Matthew she sees you as threat that's all" Cassidy says as if its to so obvious or something. "Yeah!" Jessica backs her up. "Why would she see Me as a threat? I'm just Dorky, geeky, Dyslexia, ADHD, loser Arden Daniels. The complete nobody" I state. "Bullshit. You're perfectly imperfect in everyone's eyes. Carly and every one of her followers have been hiding you from Matthew for ages cause she's scared he'll see you."

"Fucking shut your mouth right now or else I will punch you in the jaws so hard you'll still be crying when hell freezes over. 3 times total." i threat unbelieving a word they say. The cliche to my life is getting worse and worse by the minute. It's becoming a cheesy fictional lifestyle and I hate it to death. "Just fucking full in for her for tonight and well find a permanent replacement for her next week." Cassidy pushes harshly. "Permanent?" I ask "what's wrong?". "Broken leg." Jessica scowls obviously annotated by the situation. I widen my eyes in shock and say the complete opposite to my better judgement. "Okay. But I need a uniform." "Yes!" Cassidy double high fives Jessica and excitedly turns to me but I frown at her and her mood drops to mellow again. "Here" Jessica chucks me a pair of red vans and the usual- red and white crop too bra thingy and miniskirt. "Hurry though run to the bathrooms. Try and make it back by half time." They instruct.

I blink a few times to assure myself reality is in tact at this moment in time. It checks out. "GO!" they both demand. Pointing to the bathrooms behind the bleachers. "Okay okay!" I say hoping for tori to focus on me but she's still eyeing Ryan. I would be too if I was bound to ask the guy out at half time with a kiss. I do hope things go well for her. If not ill be almost as downed as her. I run to the restroom and change as quickly as I can. I run back out and pull my messy dead straight black hair into a very messy bun. I dump my stuff with tori and wish her luck. She nods and walks with me out onto the field. I walk over to where the if her girls are. "Shit!" "nice body girl" Cassidy fusses and the players who's girlfriends are in the squad walk over with Matthew and Ryan with a few others like Aiden. The girls immediately start making out with their boyfriends. I cringe in disgust at their public display. Eugh. I signal for tori to make a move and I pull Aiden through the mini crowd. I pull Aiden to the side to watch tori with me but instead he just stares at me. I shoot him a glare and he throws his hands up in defeat. "So when did you become little miss black haired barbie?" he asks keeping eye contact with the set scene. "Carly broke her leg" I say casually. "She what!? why are you so calm!" he fusses. "Cause she's a bitch and she had this thing coming for her called karma. She deserved it." I state frankly. "Fair enough" se agrees at we watch tori stride quickly up to Ryan and grabs the back of his head of hair taking his lip into hers. The kiss lasts a shirt moment as she pulls away. Before we know it he's kissing her back. The scene is perfect. And that's how it's done in Hayes-Book my friend, that's how it's done.