suspension

Miss kisha...' i said some what smiling until i realised that i just barged out of her class and she knows i have cuts, oh i am soo screwed.
All of a sudden i realised how interesting the floor was and how squeaky clean my shoes looked due to the fine polish i coated them in daily. I took one last glance at miss kisha before brushing past her ignoring her. Using my perefirrel vision i scanned my surroundings. The toilets..... a lightbulb appeard above my head as i continued in a brisk walk toward the toilets, but just as i reached the hallway there she was ,that snobby little brat who told the world i have cuts.i glared daggers at her cursing under my breath as she approached.when she got too close for my likings she said "since you wanna die so bad why dont you just go and kill yourself" followed by her foul cackle that could make a witch jealous. That is it this time she has gone two far i crqcked my knuckes and bawled my fists aiminggi at her outstretched nose and the ugly pimple directly in the centre of it. Satisfied with my self i walked away smirking at the thought that i just made a hell of a lot of blood come out of her nose...
"Y/n" the priciple screeched in his high pitched feminine voice, snickering at how girly he sound i brought myseld to face him, internally judging him for his foul breath and patchy 'clean' shave..."2 weeks suspension, i am highley dissapointed in you", he gave me a red piece of paper , glancing back at the sobbing girl and shaking his head followed by a tsk sound as he scurried away back to his office.
"Mum is going to kill me" i sighed in defeat fishing for my phone and pressing the message button to explain my situation how i was wrongly accused for punching a girl when really i just accidently bumped into her,"nah shes stupid but she would never fall for somethijng that stupid"
🖤authors note🖤
Ps if you wanna have an anime character or an oc be in the story pls comment details
Name
Anime(not if its an oc)
Age
What role they should have
Ect
💙