1. Lucky.

Lucky pov.
          "Mr.Lucky your brother is here to see you sir." The maid slowly crept into the room with her head down.
"Let him in will you!" I said yelling at her while I weigh up my oz of marajuana i had on my desk. She gently shut the door seconds before my little brother burts into the room with a Hennessey bottle in one hand and a blunt ina other.
"What's been happening since i was gone?" He blurted as he took a puff and handing it to me.

"When is he ever gonna get his shit together!"

"Well you know nothing really because your bigheaded ass aint fuck anything up yet!"  I busted out laughing taking another hit holding the smoke in my mouth.
"You know i have a plan to make us all richer than we already are" Trey stated. I just nodded my head already understanding what he was talking about.
Me and Trey walked outside the room and thru the hallway leading into the basement of my 2 story mansion that i bought from hustling and saving my money up.
When we got to the bottom of the basement, there were naked girls, homeboys, maids, bartenders and loud music. It was like and underground club. I walked all the way to the booth and sat down with Trey following along.
"I think we should call the crew over to discuss some business for next week." Trey said while watching the girls walk around. "No its okay we can schedule this tomorrow so we can all go to this function thats poppin tonight."  He nodds and we both indistinctivly laugh as we continue to smoke.

"The money is slowly coming for me."

S.n.
*sorry it's a short chapter. The others will be longer .