surprise?(edited)

Still your pov
Im not gonna go to school today... Im still dizzy...and mom is really the best! Note the sarcasm okay? She left me without food and she let all our maids go back home! Omaygod this is a torture but Im happy though... so its all on me?

Shower time!

***************************
FOOD SECTION
Hhmmm, bread, noodles, sardines.. what else?~~~~tofu...etc.
................
SOAP SECTION
Shampoo, soap...conditioner, a toothpaste.. laundry soap.....

I finished buying all the things I need.. then is there anything I need to do?

Kkkkrrriiinnnggg

"Hello mom?"

"Honey  .. hehe can you please pay our bills in water and current? I forgot before we left hehe sorry~~"

"Aaiiisshhh, alright..enjoy your almost1 year business trip/ vacation, bye lab you enjoy and take care!!"

"You too baby"

Toot

I knew it! Mom really left it all to me!¡~¡

***************************

"Yep , Im sick.. yeah Im sorry..I promise I'll come back when I can.. I just dont know when hehe..okay okay..just tell the others and to our teachers.. k thanks luv you!"

Im gonna skip school for complete 1 week... Im smart anyways...... □•□hwehwehwe

W-wait...why is our gate open?! Why is there a car in here?! SHIITTT....

I hurriedly get inside the house and I saw 8 people...they're wearing all black

When they turn around~~

"BTS?!PD-nim?!"my eyes widen...is this real?! Am I dying already ?! So thats the reason why there's an angel and the head angel?!

"Hi, you must be (y/n)?.. your the daughter of Mrs.(L/N)? She let is stay here for a while, and Im a friend of your father, you would'nt mind us staying here right?"

"A-ahehe..o-ofcourse..n-not~~"

I drop my grocery bags and run in our garden.

What?!my mom let them rent the house?! For real?! Omaygad mom I love you!!

Kringggg

"Hello mom? Omaygosh I LOVE YOUU!! Like how mom? How did you meet them?!"

"Uhm honey, your father and their manager were classmates in elementary  so thats the reason why they know each other.. and I know that you really love those guys but honey pease behave okay?"

"OMG MOM LET ME TALK TO DAD RIGHT NOW PEASEEE!!"

"Okay wait.. and dont shout, you trying to make me deaf?okay here he is~~"

"Dad! Dad!! Omg you and mom are the best!!! I promise to behave just like on what you want"

"Okay honey, so.. do you like our surprise for you?"

"Yes dad!! I do really like it.. wait no... I REALLY LOVE YOUR SURPRISE FOR MEEE!! AAAHHHH!"

"Now hun shush.. dont shout.. babye.. there something we still need to finish here, we will call you if were free"

Ttoott

"Uhm, excuse me? But can you show us the room we will be staying?"

"Oh shi- sorry, oh hahaha ofcourse follow me namjoon oppa" with that my eyes go wide and also his... damn mouth!!

********************************

Sssiiikkkeeee!! What a pleasant surprize iznt it?! Bangtan boys living with us for almost one year? That would be the greatest and last best wish I would have!!