thirteen

"bri, there's something outside for you!" i heard my younger sister, mikayla say from downstairs.

"can't you bring it upstairs or at least inside?" i replied.

"it's too heavy to carry in, go out now. i don't want anyone to take it."

i headed downstairs and out the front door to see brady's car parked out front.

i wandered over to the car and the window rolled down.

"hey babe." brady said from inside the car.

"brady!!" i squealed.

i opened the door to see a teddy bear and a bouquet of roses sitting on the seat.

"smile!" i said as i took a photo to remember this surprise and to post on my story.

briannahunter posted a story!

 i got in the car and immediately wrapped my arms around brady

"you aren't supposed to be home until tomorrow." i said.

"coach let us go home early and i wanted to surprise you."

"well, you surprised me babe." i said before kissing him.

"good, i'm glad." he said before turning the car on. "3 weeks of being together everyday starts now!!"

we drove away from my house and towards the nearest starbucks and ordered drinks before going for a drive.

"so when do we leave for buffalo?" i asked as brady pulled out of the starbucks parking lot.

"we leave on Saturday but we got some bad news."

"what's that?" i asked as he grabbed my hand.

"we won't be able to stay in the same room while we're there."

"not even for a night?"

"maybe the first night but then after that i'm rooming with quinn."

"well i guess i'll need to spend every possible minute with you while we can."

"i won't complain about that." he said before i kissed his cheek.

we drove around until it was time to head back to my house for family dinner.

we walked into my house and was immediately swarmed by both of our families saying hi to brady.

"i'll be back, i just gotta change." i said before i ran up the stairs to my room.

i changed into brady's BU sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt and headed back downstairs.

"you look hot in those sweatpants bri." brady whispered into my ear from behind.

i swung around and said, "you don't look half bad yourself."

we held hands and walked into the dining room where the rest of the family was and sat down beside each other.

he sat his hand on my thigh and stroked my thigh the entire time.

"i love this boy so much." i thought to myself.