My own story (Chapter 3.1)

May 23, 2014

After walking around the city, Keito (not his real name) suddenly collapsed when I was running to get some ice cream that we both like

I immediately call for someone's help. We arrived at xxx hospital, where he was treated.

3 days have passed when he woke up. I thought that he was fine at that time, he return to himself again. He smiles alot and tells alot of jokes.

His doctor asked him to stay for more days to wait for his result.

Weeks have passed and he started to become pale. He does not really move alot. He still smiles. But something feels wrong

I asked his mom why is he not being discharge it's been a week or more.

Her mom said that Keito needs to stay in the hospital for his treatment.

I did not really understand.

I asked my mom and all she had to say is "it will be okay" at that time I know something was wrong. My mom will always tell me that if something was not right.

I asked the doctor. But he did not tell me anything. A month have passed and they still would not tell me anything.

Then one day. I saw his mom and my mom crying.

His mom kept on telling my mom that Keito's already having a hard time. That his son will not last long.

I ran to his room, crying. I entered the room to see Keito sleeping... and that was only the time that I realized that he was starting to get weak. He never woke up on his bed nor smile. He becomes skinny. He's kinda pale and he looks...really tired.

I sat on his bed. I hold his hand. I told him that whatever happens I'll always be on his side.

The next day. Keito was sent to emergency room.

I think, I was crying the whole day. I cant even remember how many times I call God.

After that, Keito was discharge from ER however he looks really not okay at that time.

March 11, 2015

That day was my birthday.

I was excited to bring my cake on the hospital.

When I went to the room all of the nurse and doctors are panicking. My mom and his family is crying outside.

They all looked at me. I forgot what happen next, all I could remember are the cries that I heard and the stares that I saw.

The doctor went to them and apologize.

The nurse said "Declaration of death 20:13" (that was also the time I was born)

I think my time stopped right there. Until now, I guess.

On the day of his memorial. His mom gave me an envelope. And inside the envelop is a ring which I wear until today..

Now, I'm 22 years old but I still cant find any other guy who is better than him. Well I think I would not really find someone like him. Because I know from the bottom of my heart that he is the only one, my forever first love 😊

The end~

(If ever you'll ask)- I'm 20, when his mom told me that Keito suffers from Lung cancer. So for everyone out there, live your life to the fullest. And always take care of your health! 😬