Gokage meeting

A month went by and work has become a lot more stressful with the Akatasuki on the move. Because of that, Gaara has been pulling more all nighters lately. In order for me to cover more ground I sent a clone to the Leaf. The baby hasn't been much of a reliever to the both of us as we've been discussing more about the baby's safety.

I got up from the desk and grabbed my wallet. "I'm going to go get dinner, what do you want?" I asked realizing the both of us have another all nighter.

He put his pen down and thought about it for a minute. He took my wallet and made me sit down. "I'm getting dinner." He said taking off his uniform.

"You sure?" I asked hesitantly.

He smiled at me and nodded. "Positive." He replied trying to reassure me. "I need some air anyways." He added.

He walked out the door as I continued my work. The door opened and I turned around to see Temari and Kankuro in the doorway. "Oh hi guys! What brings you here?" I surprised.

"There's a couple people from the Leaf that came to see us." Kankuro replied slightly annoyed. He seemed to know them, but wasn't excited to know they are here.

"Who?" I asked. Temari and Kankuro walked in followed by Minaka and Harushi. "Minaka! Harushi!" I jumped up and hugged them. "What brings you here?"

"We'll tell you once Gaara gets here." Harushi answered grimly. He didn't look to happy, more like something just bit him in the ass and all he wanted to do was kill somebody.

Few minutes later Gaara came in holding two bowls. "Amaya I got miso soup!" He looked over where Minaka and Harushi were sitting. "Oh hi guys, what are you doing here?" He asked putting the bowls on the desk.

They both exchanged looks and sighed heavily. Minaka got up and closed the door. "Amaya you might want to sit down." Harushi advised.

I sat on the corner of the desk concerned. "What's going on?" I asked clutching my shirt nervously.

"It involves Sasuke and dad." Minaka started. Her voice seemed about as aggitated as Harushi's.

I crossed my arms. "What do you mean? Did he take over Sasuke's body?" I asked worried.

They shook their heads. "Amaya, Sasuke killed him." Harushi said.

I shook my head trying to deny it. It's not the fact that Orochimaru is finally dead, but the fact Saskue killed the last of my biological parents. "N-No. Sasuke wouldn't do that. Not dad." I denied.

"Amaya he's dead. He may have killed dad, but he also tried to kill Naruto twice." Harushi mentioned. "He's not the same person you knew back when you where a kid

Tears started trickling down my cheeks. "No, Saskue isn't a murder. He wouldn't do such a thing. How do you know he killed dad?"

"His bases were completly destroyed and Kabuto confirmed it. He went after the eight tail Jinchuriki once he joined the Akatasuki." Minaka replied. "He's been labeled now most wanted throughout the entire world."

"Danzo sent out word wanting Saskue dead." Haurshi mentioned.

"No! You're lying! Saskue wouldn't do such a thing!" I shouted.

Harushi got up and smacked me across the face. "Damn it Amaya! Think with your head you idiot!" He shouted. I glared at him with tears furiously flowing down my face. He looked at me shocked once he realized what he did. "A-Amaya I didn't mean to-"

"Bull shit!" I pushed him out of the way and ran out the door crying.

I ran to the top of the of the building and sat on the ledge crying harder feeling the after affects of the smack. Dad's dead and my friend a wanted criminal. What else could go wrong? I thought back to the first time I met Sasuke. We bumped into each other after school one day and all my things went flying all over the place.