Chapter Two: Competition Fuss

Chloe's POV:

As we finished our routine, we got a standing ovation! Were we really THAT good? Aww thanks, you are making me blush. After that, it was time to prepare for our solos. Kendall has a contemporary solo called "Stay with me" by Sam Smith. You could bet that Jill was over whelmed by happiness.

Brooke has an acro solo called "La Da Dee" by Cody Simpson.

I have a Pointe (ballet pointe) solo called "All Of Me" by John Legend!!!! I was so happy because I have always wanted to have a pointe solo and I'm the first person on this team to be given one! SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Okay chlo STAHP FANGIRLING.

Oki deep breaths now... Moving on, Miss Abby gave Maddie a second chance that was also a challenge for her to see if she's worthy. It's a hip hop solo called "Boom Clap" by Charli XCX. I'm sure she will rock that stage! Miss Abby was absolutely PATHETIC this week to Maddie. Miss Abby was so horrifying that I cried for Maddie at night, just to tell her that we are all in this together and we all have her back.

(A/N you can ignore this but This little part of Boom Clap as the song was for my friend @thezieglersisters because she was the one who inspired to me to write fanfics! Keep on saving that money to buy it on iTunes! So if you want, you could follow her and read her awesome stories! Baby your so classic xD)

Nia had a hip hop solo called "Roar" by Katy Perry. She really likes that song so she was really happy when she found that that she was going to dance to that song.

First up in our age division was Kendall, then me, then Maddie, then Nia. Kendall did great but stumbled a little on her pirouettes. I think I did okay, but I'm not sure. Maddie and Nia didn't go yet. Brooke is after all of us because she is in the "Teen Elite Dancemount" category. We are in the "Tween Elite Dancemount" category. As you probably guessed, the competition we are at is Dancemount. (A/N Idk if this is a real competition cuz I made up the name)

Maddies POV:

"Now please welcome number 248 Maddie with Boom Clap!" As I walk onto the stage i see Abby looking very annoyed. I get really nervous. I walk onto the stage lying on my side waiting for the music to start playing. I tried my best with my routine so I think I did good. After me was Brooke's age division.

Brooke's POV

Once I'm on stage, I know I can rock it. I have this special confidence in my body that's like a spark of hope that I have never felt before in a long time. I felt like, there was NOTHING in this would I love more than dance. As the music flowed my body flowed to it too. My back handspring to a back tuck was probably my best yet! As I did the "spider" my signature move, I felt like I could do anything. From dance to singing I can do it. So let them haters hate. I won't let them get in my way. I shudder just thinking about the time when Ash- never mind. It's too horrible to think about now at such a special moment for me.

When the music stopped, I didn't want it to be over. I wanted to dance more and more that I'll be willing to go through all this weeks pain just to dance here again one more time and have that same special spark in me.

I'm kinda nervous about my dance because Chloe, Maddie, Kendall, and Nia all got standing ovations and I was too happy to check to see if I got a standing ovation...

Maddies POV:

I'm starting to get nervous because Chloe, Kendall, Nia and Brooke all got standing ovations but I was too nervous to see what I got!!!

Chloe's POV:

I'm a little worried because Maddie, Kendall, Nia and Brooke all got standing ovations and I was too worried to see if I got one!

Kendall's POV:

I'm really concerned because Chloe, Maddie, Nia and Brooke all got standing ovations and I was too busy worrying about my pirouettes to notice if I got one or not!

Nias POV:

I'm wondering if I did bad because Chloe, Maddie, Kendall and Brooke all got standing ovations and I was too busy thinking about how I did to notice if I got one or not....:/

Miss Abby's POV:

I am speechless right now. All my girls did absolutely stunning. I am mostly shocked by Chloe's solos because I have her a POINTE solo. How many 12 year old girls can even stand in pointe shoes? Maddie I was impressed with. Considering hip hop was not her cup of tea.

Brooke was no doubt flawless and you could see the love of dance she had in her eyes, face and emotion. That was something I haven't seen in Brooke for years! Finally the old Brooke is here!

Nia, she was fierce! Something not many female dancers have the ability to do. My god Nia had the eye of the tiger and strength of a buffalo. Nia has now user all her ability to dance and the become a wonder that everyone loves to see!

Kendall, Kendall. She made me proud. The facial expressions! Something I have tried to teach her for years! Her eyes convinced me she was in pain. She mouth had a full frown making me sad. There is now an official #kendallface .

Madison. She was pretty capable of hip hop. She amazed me on how she could take the hardest thing she could do, and make it look as easy as 123. She sold me back, and Madison is now, on my good side.

Chloe. I don't even know where to start. She pointed her toes every time her feet lifter off the ground; even the slightest bit. She showed me she was capable of anything! Her turns were perfect, her facial expressions were flawless, she was always on to the beat, she was by far the best performance today. Chloe Lukasiak. Better remember that Julliard. I can see her name on the bill board now.

My girls. They make me who i am.

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry for such short chapters! It took me like a long time just to right this :/ sorry for any typos or grammar mistakes! So how do you lie, the book so far? Don't worry think will get better for maddie to all you maddie rooters :) I mig start some romance so who will you ship? I might make up a few characters instead of the ones you probably know about like nick dobbs and josh hyland. Anyways I will update more later! Byeee ~dmkenziexoxo