1. Welcome to Cali

"Excuse me...hey- excu- teenage girl coming through-" I was cut off by my body collapsing with the floor.I was just trying to get past the baggage claim with my bag, do they have to be so rough? I removed my wavy dark-brown hair from my face as I picked up my phone that was ringing.

"Hello?" I say with an annoyed tone.

"Yeah, were the hell are you Malia?!" I could hear Alec on the other side laughing.

"Right now, I'm laying on top of my bag on the floor." I stood up and looked around to see if I could find Uncle David or at least the guys.

What am I talking about? Well, I'm Malia Raslowsky- yeah weird last name, I think it's polish- just a regular 13 year old girl who is staying with her cousins she hasn't seen for like 3 years in a house they rented down in Laguna Beach, California. My mom is on a business trip, so it's just me trying to find 3 blonde idiots. A voice suddenly interrupted my thoughts.

"Malia? Oh my god you have grown so much!" I turn around to see my uncle David, who's blonde hair had now grown a couple of white hair.

"Hey, Uncle David! Oh my god hey guys!" I spotted the guys behind uncle David, and wow have they grown. I think Alec was now 14 and Jake is 18...did he just graduate?

"Hey little pickle, long time no see." Jake ruffled my hair. Ugh, common Jakey.

"Hey Jakey Jakey, congrats on getting through high school. And you, you probably have a lot of girl drama seeing you've changed a lot!" I smirk at Alec while he lets out a laugh and hugs me. We then headed to the house, which was up on the hills. It was incredible. you only saw the garage, and had to go down some stair to get to the 3rd floor,and the other floor were down some other stairs. the 2nd floor was like the living room and kitchen,and 1st floor was the rooms. As I settled down, Alec turned around to face me.

"Hey, just a reminder, I'm having a friend over for the summer." He smiled. Oh my gosh, he hasn't seen me for 3 years and he decides to have friends over?

"You're having a friend over? For two months?!" I asked Alec in shock.

"Hey, you're here for two months." He laughs.

"It's different." I stated. The door bell suddenly rings.

"Finally he's here." Alec grunts and stands up to get it. "Yo Hayes what's up? Haven't seen you in a while!"

I froze. It couldn't be, could it?

Oh, shit.

------------------------------

HEY GUYS! I hope you liked the first chapter even though Hayes didn't appear yet. It's not my first fanfic, but it for sure will be my first to keep going. Sorry for the first boring chapter, but vote and share if you liked it or if you want more!

xoxo, Cece.