You can never Expect the Unexpected..

Hey Guys this is my new story im sorry about the other story that i did but it was out of the blue that i wrote that so im sorry for the inconvenience and i hope you'll like this one so please comment, vote or even become a fan :D

Prologue:

Everything may seem perfect when you think about the things that you want to happen in your life and then 'Boom!' 

Everything that you have hoped for and everything that you have wished for has now been shattered to pieces. One thing just one thing that could happen right in front of your eyes can change everything around you without you even noticing it.

Seconds and hours have passed by already. Me Zafrina Jane Hale has just witnessed something that I never wanted to happen. I just witnessed my  

Best friend/ Boyfriend who i love, Eric Vincent Newton suffering from the pain and dying from the injuries he got from the car accident right here in front of me trying to stay alive and tell his last words to me. I knew that even though he'll tell me his last words I knew that i wouldn't be able to hear his voice ever again. The voice that comforted me all these years and the voice that I would recognize straight away and the voice of the boy i loved. I was crying so hard as he tells me his last words and me just there watching, crying and wanting to have the power to save him but i knew that would never happen. Just watching him suffer from dying is like as if I was experiencing it, which was how i was feeling because if he dies a part of me is going to die too and without that part I wouldn't care about anything else anymore. I would just die with him if he isn't going to be here anymore.

3 years later......

Its been a long time since i was back here. I guess i won't be able to see my brothers until school is over and i won't be able to see my parents right now since they had to go to a emergency meeting somewhere around the world since they travel a lot. As I stepped out of the car and helped our driver Lance with my suitcases and bring them inside the so called house that I don't call a house, i would call it a mansion. I mean come on if you were alone in this big house/ mansion you would describe it like a posh haunted house/ mansion because if you just talk in a normal voice it would echo everywhere and it kinda gets creepy at times.

"Its good to have you back Miss Zafrina" 

"It sure is good to be back but Lance haven't we talked about this already? Call me Zafrina since I don't like formal greeting and what not" i smiled up at him 

"Ok Miss-.... Zafrina" 

"That wasn't so bad was it" i giggled and he just chuckled

As I was walking inside the house and looked, nothing much has changed but I hope the swimming pool and the gym haven't changed also. Coming back home is making me feel like taking a swim but before i went Lance called my name.

"Oh Zafrina Sir Zane, Jacob and Jasper are coming back in a couple of minutes with their football friends. Would you like me to tell them that you are back?" 

"No but thank you I want to surprise them me coming back" 

"Ok then but do you want anything else?" 

"No nothing else but could you bring my suitcases to my room since i want to surprise them" 

"No problem I'll get to it" 

"Thanks Lance"  

As I thanked him i went to the pool house and changed there since there were bikinis there for me. When i finished changing I dived into the swimming pool, swam and relaxed. Its been awhile since I swam because there wasn't a swimming pool in the boarding school or near for me to go to. When I got tired of swimming i showered and changed but then suddenly my stomach rumbled meaning i was really hungry.