.Say it...

There were tree room. In one there were 3 bed size twin, on the others two, 2 bed size full in each room.

On the  twin bed room there was Kyungsoo with Sehun, Chanyeol and  Tao. In one of the full rooms Suho with Chen, Kris and Lay. In the last room Xiumin with Kai, Luhan and Baekhyun (me).

Twin Room 11:08 p.m

-People say that at 11:11 you can make a wish, and if you put all your soul on it the wish will come true.-Tao say looking at his watch.

-Well it will almost be that time don't use your wish wrongly.-Chanyeol replay him.

Room 2 (LubaekMinkai) 11:09

-I'm sorry about earlier... I was kind of mad and scear at the same time. Sorry Hyung...- Jongin say while walking o the room.

-Wow! Kai is saying sorry- I say making fun of him.I was sitting on the bed and Luhan was sitting on the other bed with Xiumin.- Maybe I will die after all...- It was a sarcastic coment, and at the next second I saw pillows crashing in my face.

Room 1 (KrilaySuchen) 11:10pm

-Were is my phone? I put it right here. Have you guys seen it?- Lay ask looking under the bed.

-Maybe you let it on the couch downstairs. - Chen say looking at the mirror. Kris was laying in the bed.

-Maybe... Well I'll be back soon!- Lay say walking causally almost out of the room. But Suho grab his hand befor he could go.

-Lay!- Kris shout.

-What?- He look confuse. Then his eyes got biger.- ahhhh... sorry about that ca...- the electricity run off.

Room twin:

-This was your wish Tao!- Chanyeo shout at him really loud.- Were the hell are you?!- he say moving his hand on then air, looking for him.

-Hyung he is on my back...-Sehun say.- Tao, get off!- but the boy only hug him harder.- Yaaa! It hurt stop! Tao!- sehun star yelling at him.

-We are going to die! I don't want to die! No, I don't want to! Someone will kill us know that everying is dark!- Tao star screaming without control, hurting Sehun without noticing.

-Tao, Stop! stop, I can't breath... Tao!-the boy digg his nails in the arms of the other one, to realise him. While Chanyeol was pulling Tao to realise him, and D.O was trying to braek Tao grip from Sehun.- Ahhhh! Hyung... Help!- Sehun say in aloud cry.

I'm trying!!- D.o and Chanyeol shout at the same time.

-What is all that screaming?! What is going on with Sehun!?!-Suho yell from the other room.

-Tao, is hurting Sehun!!!-it was all D.O was able to say, he was to busy trying to brake free Sehun, and after struggling a few second he make it.

Chanyeol land on his back while holding at Tao. Tao was shivering, and sobbing.

-Calm down... just calm down...- Chanyeol say on the floor patting Tao back, they were almost out of the room.

-Are you okay now?- Kyungsoo say letting a space betteewn him and Sehun.

-No..., my chest and ribs hurt...- Sehun say out of breath.

-Luhan!!! Can you hear me?!?!-Suho yell from his room.

-There is no need to scream so much, I can hear you!- Luhan say holding Baekhyun from the shirt,who  was about to move.- Stay here guys, Im going to cheek them.-he say leaving with Baekhyun to Suho room.

-I'm going to cheek at the b...-Suho say, Luhan and Baekhyun were inside the room but none of them notice them.-Chen...? ahhhh!- Chen and the rest  noticed The other 2 boys.

-Stop screaming! I just Luha and Baek beside you.- Chen say putting an arm around Baekkhyun...

Luhan, Baekhyun, Suho and Chen move to Chanyeol room. While Kris and Lay  move to were Xiumin and Kai where. The powere came back, but it was  energy was not strong enough to light up properly.

Tao was still crying, and  D.o was trying to take a look at Sehun buries. Luhan and Suho went with Sehun while Chen, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were trying to pull up Tao. They stay there for a while until the boy were kind of calm.

-I...I'm sorry ... that I hurt you Sehun...- Tao say whit his head on Chen lap.

Sehun don't answer him, I was looking for the right word. I want to scream at him but, it will not be okay of him to do it so he just shut himself.

-My head hurt...-Sehun whisper to him self. Then he look at D.O who was at his side.- Hyung, my head...- he don't finish his  words  and star rolling on the bed  grabing his head in his head.- Fuck...!

Tao was about to run out of the room, but Luhan close the door. Kyungssoo was  holding his haed and telling him to calm down. Suho was about to go to Sehun and D.O but he stop when he hear a nock at the door. Every single one of us look at the door while Sehun was struggling to  keep his head together. Luhan was about to open the door but, he stop.

-Who is it?- he say, well all look at him. Like who you think it will be if is not one of our band mate?

But there was not answer, just another nock. Tao star crying, and  hug Chen with all his strength to protect himself.

-Xiumin?!-Luhan screm inside of the room.

-What?!- Hyung answer, his voice was far but it  was clear.

-The guy are there?!-  he scream again.

-What?! Yes they are!

-Close the damn door and don't let nobody out or in!- whit that he put lock on the door.-Tell Kai...!-he was interrupted by Sehun.

-Shut the fuck up!Just be quiet...! Agh!  Make it stop..!- D.O look at Luhan making him come closer to him.

-Chanyeol...- I look at him. I wanted to make sure I was still there, it was just like a bad  dream.

-yaeh...- the answer me but looking at Sehun, Luha  and Kyungsoo direction.

-Ahhhhh!- Tao scream.

-Its me!- Suho say setting on the bed beside Tao and chen.-Just close your eyes, you will be less scared.-Suho say patting Tao head, that was on Chen shoulder.

They nock again.

-What do you exactly feel Sehun...? -Luhan say putting his hand on his cheek.

-Hyung... - D.O look at Luhan.

-what...?!- Sehun sound annoyed.-I feel that someone... is pulling my whole head...also..- he touch his ribs.

*nock*nock*nock*nock*nock*- the were louder, and stronger. Sehun hold Kyungsoo hand.Luhan got up, Chenyeol put a hand on my chest stepping me back, and The boys on the bed  just got closer.

"Baekhyun-ah~"

I feel like my whole world stop, Luhan  run to me and Chanyeol side.Then I fell on the floor,again  I was running out of oxygen. I pull Chanyeol shirt, of the desespertation.  I still could hear, Sehun whimper of pain on the bed, and Tao crying. I was sure I will pass out this time, but then I heard loud and clear "No, is Kai."

I pass out, but I was not able to tell the what I hear. I just wish that the rest had hear it as well.

It was Kai the real target...? Just why us...