Newest recruit

You spend the better part of an hour looking at a photo of you and your dad together before he died.

(No your not sasuke or itachi I just need an example of how close you two were before he went all murder happy)

You were in your boxers with a smirk on your face thinking of all the good times you had with him, it was a struggle but the man made miracles happen.

That's why when he died it hit you like a Mac truck that day....also you were hit by a Mac truck as well because you were so wasted that you drank your dad's liquor.....don't remember.....its called a hangover....also let me tell you the story.

People were trying to contact to see how you were doing but you ignored your phone and the constant knocking on the apartment door but to no avail. You were in his room watching videos of you two.

"There he goes...my baby boy is all grown up"

"Dad....its just a date"

"I know but still...my baby is growing up...now don't be nervous and remember"

"Yes?"

"I forgot"

"Oh my god your such a goober"

You were reaching for a bottle when you realized they were all gone, you had drank all of the booze on the shelf trying to numb the pain you felt in your heart.

You went out the fire escape and to the store to get some more, you knew they wouldn't give it to you but worth a try.

You waddled into the street during traffic when you saw a very bright light then a shiny metal object smacking into you getting completely decimated.

You touched your head to see blood which triggered your rage and sorrow making you roar and go Super Saiyan.

Your roar along with the energy you gather were enough to label you a high threat on the JLA radar.

Your primal rage took over as you destroyed cars and buildings, with your rage at an all time high you decided to blow up the planet so you flew up and started charging your attack when you got cold cocked by superman.

The two of you went at as the others showed up as well, Wonder woman tied you up with her lasso but you manage to get out of it tossing her into superman, you broke the green lantern wrist and broke Batman back again.

As you were about to deliver another punch to Superman your concentration was broken by someone knocking on the door.

"Huh?"

You answer your door to see Kara.

"Hey....ohmygod!"

She looked away embarssed.

"What?"

"Your um....your.....you know"

The way she didn't want to look made her cute.