Untitled

It was a really sunny evening. I was sitting out in the grass with my school with my friends, but one by one they disappeared as their rides came to pick them up. Soon I ended up alone. That's when they appeared. Tall, pail, Giants who could be easily mistaken as humans if not seen correctly. These giants began to fall out of the sky like some garbage into a trash bag, quickly smashing everything that came across their path, and then suddenly one looked at me.

Blood lust seemed to be written across its face, I quickly booked it over to where my motor bike was parked. Starting it I drove down the road, hitting the gas as much as I could, but within minutes I crashed and my bike exploded sending me flying into air and practically into the giants hands. Picking me up, he stares at me like i'm some sort of "Happy meal", and then without a second thought he bit my leg off.

I freaked out, although my injuries may have stopped me from moving too much, I managed to get out of his hand. Then out of nowhere a van came rushing up, then suddenly stopped, a man walked out from it and came to me. "Don't worry, you're going to be okay." he says and then smiles a light hearted smile, although there was no sympathy in his eyes, alost like he was putting up a front for an audience. Eventhough, I was still speachless.

However, it didn't last long until I noticed that he had picked me up and was now running back to the van. Quickly putting me in and speeding off down the road.