He sees me

I just sit there at a desk staring at him wondering if he ever look back. But he does I just look away like a five year old. But the bell rings and now choir but of course no clue. But he walks towards me. But then I feel my checks get all red and hot but why. (Breath) hey Rosie how was class? You would know you in the same room. But what about you Jack? It was very interesting at some points but boring at others. Oh...hey I got a question can you show me where choir is. Yeah sure you can come with me to  my locker real quick so I can grab my textbook. Yeah sure I don't care I have a locker to but I really don't know how to open it. I can show you how to open it if you would like said jack. Sure I think I  will found that nice maybe I'll actually be able to have a good day at school. He stands there and stares at me of course I'm saying this in my mind so we can't hear me but why why stare. We finally get to the choir room finally of course but he doesn't seem to leave when I get to class. So I asked, Where is your next class? Oh it's Athletics im the captain of the football team which is not so much fun. OK well I'm gonna go ahead and go to my class but thanks for taking me said Rosie. So class goes by and it's kinda weird but I like it actually. But We get a lot of music that we have to learn in like three weeks crazy. But at my old school we didn't get music until the middle of the year. (Bell rings).  So the rest of my day goes by and the last bell rings and now I walk to my locker gonna try to unlock it one last time but jack finds me and says let me try. Okay he finally gets it open and he ask me if he could get my number and I said sure we trade numbers now we walking out the school. My mom there so I say bye and leave he yells I text you.

Hey guys plz tell me some feed back or how you thing the two charters are gonna react. Any word would be nice thank you plz keep reading.