Characters Pt. 1

Rose: So this is a character overview so you know all the info for drama between people so you are not left in the dark.

Rose: Queen, 

Queen is an Aries and she lives up to that name. Queen is very stubborn and stands up for things she believes in also can pick a fight with anyone. Queen is also part of a lot of fandoms.

Queen goes as a Female and is straight

Queen loves to make friends and is very good at keeping them. 

Best Friends: Rose, Hawpo, Bread, CK, Jojo

EX: Peng (Rose and Hawpo: *cries* NO WHY CK: THE SHIP STILL SAILS Queen: Y'all need to be quiet MY TIME BUTT OUT)

Enemies: Potato 

Queen: Rose, 

Rose is a Libra and is the peaceful one in our friend group. She is the "glue" that holds our friend group together. She is a Hamilton fan and part of many other fandoms.

Rose goes as female and is asexual.

Best Friends: Queen, Hawpo, Bread, Jojo

Significant Other: CK (Queen: THE SHIP SAILS!!!! Rose: Shut up)

Queen: Peng, 

Peng is a Virgo and is the opposite of  Queen. Peng is Quiet and shy who likes to read and do math with his close friends. Also likes to stay up all night listing to sad music on Spotify.

Peng goes as Male and is Bisexual. 

Best friends: Rose, Queen, Melon, and CK 

EX: Queen

Enemies: Life (Rose: Okay then...) 

 Rose: Hawpo, 

Hawpo is a Pisces and is the kindness person in the group except for when you get on her bad side. Also the smartest she is a very good friend and always keeps a secret no madder who it is about. Likes to make paper cranes and read.  

Best Friends: Everyone but potato

Significant other: Melon 

Goodish friends: Potato 

Queen: Jojo, 

Jojo is a Virgo. Jojo is that one really good friend who will always be there when you need them. They are willing to defend you and will beat people up for you if needs be. They enjoy reading and writing. Also memes.

Jojo identifies as Non-Binary

Best Friends: Everyone

Significant other: Skye (Bread: Ahhhhh Queen: We still need to come up with a ship name)

Queen: Bread

Bread enjoys watching the bee movie and Shrek. She likes bees, musicals, and memes. She enjoys reading and criticize movies based on books. (Queen: hey I like to do that too! Rose: We know.) Bread also enjoys musicals (Queen and Rose: We like those too! Hawpo: So do I! Peng: let's talk about Bread now. Queen: Shut up peng)

Bread identifies as female bisexual 

Best Friends: Everyone 

Rose: CK

CK is a Sagittarius. He enjoys reading and constantly saying that the Queen/Peng ship will live on (Queen: No it won't stop saying that!) He likes cats and reading. 

Male straight

Best Friends: Everyone

Significant other: Rose (Queen: Y'ALL ARE ADORABLE Rose: Shut up)

Enemies: Ryan and all the douche-bags in the school. (Peng: Sounds right) 

Rose: Melon, 

Melon is a Scorpio and is very good at core classes like Math and Reading. Melon is very stubborn so he and Queen always fight. ( Everyone but Melon and Queen: Very True ) Very good at standing up for the people he cares about and likes to find random facts online and read.  

Male staight 

Best Friends: Potato, Peng, CK, and  Andrew 

Significant other: Hawpo ( Queen and Rose: SO CUTE!!! Hawpo: please don't... Queen: I do what I want. Deal with it) 

Rose: Potato,

Potato is (Queen, I am stopping you here. No farther on Potato, all you need to know is we fight a lot and he is friends with Melon, Andrew, Keagan, and Sean. I also believe he is one of the most annoying people on Earth. He likes duct tape and his trots which eats people which is annoying along with his habit of stealing everybody's things. NO FARTHER THAT IS IT. Rose: Okay then i won't continue Queen: Thank You) 

Rose: So that is it for everyone you need to know about. We hope to see you again when we kick things into gear. Does anyone else have something to say? 

Queen: I LIKE SPARKLES

Peng:................................................

Hawpo: Bye Kiddos 

Melon: Peace Mammalians 

Jojo: So long BITCH(S) 

Rose: Um Jojo... You know what NVM 

Bread: Black and yellow, Black and yellow, black and yellow, black and yellow, OOH Yellow and black let's change it up a bit BARRY BREAKFAST IS READY! 

Queen: Let me cut you off right there we can't have you quoting the entire Bee Movie

Bread: okay

CK: Bye little humans on earth.

Rose: Shhh don't blow our cover.

Queen: AHHHH Y'all are strange

Rose and CK: Shut Up.

Potato: Bye. 

Word Count: 780