The wedding day

A month passed by a lot more quicker than expected for the young princess and in no time, the castle was bustling with guests attending the wedding. Oshay greeted the guests with a smile. Zoran saw that everyone had gifts for both you and Astro and raised her eyebrow at Oshay.

"Oshay, how come everyone is holding gifts? I thought this was a wedding, not a birthday party." Zoran told. Oshay turned towards Zoran and smiled.

"Well Zoran, it is common curtesy to bring gifts to celebrations such as a wedding." Oshay explained. Zoran frowned.

"I still don't get it." Oshay chuckled and patted Zoran on the head.

"You will understand once you are older." Oshay said before walking off. Zoran pouted and turned around. She was about to make her way towards your room when she bumped into someone and doubled back. Zoran shook her head and looked up to see that she had bumped into Elizabeth. Zoran's eyes widened at the sight of the queen of the sun.

"Queen Elizabeth!" Zoran exclaimed as she smiled at Elizabeth. Elizabeth smiled at Zoran.

"Why hello, princess Zoran. How do you do?" Elizabeth greeted. Zoran smiled at Elizabeth.

"I'm doing fine. How about you?" Zoran questioned. Elizabeth smiled.

"Oh I'm doing wonderful. I'm so happy that my sister is getting married. Although, it is a bit nerve wracking to be honest." Elizabeth admitted. Zoran shrugged.

"I dunno, I'm quite excited for Y/N." Zoran told. She then grinned. "I was actually on my way to see her, do you want to come?" Elizabeth smiled and nodded.

"I would be delighted to." Zoran smiled and both her and Elizabeth began their walk to your room. As they were walking, Zoran looked up at Elizabeth.

"Say, how come you haven't gotten married yet?" Zoran questioned. Elizabeth froze. She then began to chuckle nervously and glanced to the side.

"W-why don't we leave that story for another day?" Elizabeth suggested although she clearly meant it as a statement. Zoran cocked her head to the right in confusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You gripped the pole tightly as the robot maids tightened the strings on your corset, crushing your ribs.

"D-do I have to w-where this blasted t-thing!?" You questioned as you gritted your teeth in pain. One of the robot maids nodded as she tugged on the string.

"Yes, your highness. A lady's figure is nothing to laugh at." The robot maid told. You winced and frowned.

"E-easy for you to say, you don't e-even have b-bones." You gritted out. You then let in a sharp breath as you felt one of your ribs bend. With one final pull, the corset was tightened and you heard a crack. Your eyes widened as you let out a high pitched scream as pain writhed throughout your side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astro was getting ready with the help of some maids when he heard the high pitched scream and his eyes widened. He then looked around frantically.

"That scream sounded like Y/N!" Astro cried. One of the maids chuckled while covering her mouth.

"They must have put the corset on her, it's nothing to worry about your majesty." The maid assured. Astro frowned. He then nodded and allowed the maids to finish their job.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You silently cried as the maids straightened out your wedding dress which was a long white dress that flowed out from your waist line and down to the ground with long sleeves. You wore white high heels and your hair was brushed out carefully and cascaded across your back like a waterfall. You lightly touched your side and winced. Yep, it was definitely broken. You then sighed. Never again were you wearing a corset. You never knew how your sister did it, she just managed to. One of the maids rested her hand on your shoulder.