levi ackerman

ATTACK ON TITAN
content: fluff?-

ATTACK ON TITANcontent: fluff?-

"This is no fun."

A boy sighed as he threw a chess piece across his room. He was playing the game alone, but eventually found it quite uninteresting without playing with a partner. "I wonder if father would like to play with me." He perked up at the thought and skipped down the hallways with a small tune humming between his lips.

As he made his way to his father's door, he took a breath in and knocked. "State your name and business," his fathers voice muffled through the wooden door. He swallowed down his excitement and answered. "It's me. Your son. I came to ask a question."

A couple of seconds pass as he opened the door after a muffled 'enter'.

"What is it that you need?"  He asked, eyes glued to his paperwork.  It was tiring that he had to finish them by midnight.

The boy fiddled with his fingers and quietly said: "I just wanted to ask if you wanted to play chess with me.  Just one round!  Please."

His father turned a page from his paperwork, reading it, then sighing it.

"[Name], I don't have time to be playing with you at the moment.  I apologize."  Levi, his father, flipped another page.  He didn't even glance at the boy yet.

"But-"

"[Name].  Don't make me repeat myself."  Levi said sternly.

He frowned as his chest ached in pain.  [Name] knew that his father would say the same thing he always said.  Never making room in his schedule to spend time with him.  "Sorry.  Just wanted to spent time with you."

He turned for the door, but stopped for a moment.  "If only you were different."

Levi finally looked up.  But [Name] was already out the door.

(`_')ゞ

[Name] decided to head outside, finding the cadets practicing their sparring.  at least i know one of them would hang out with me, he thought with a sigh.

"Hey Jean!  Wanna spare with me?"  He jogged towards the man who was having trouble finding a sparring partner.

Sweat formed on Jean's forehead.  Him sparring with an Ackerman?  He'll definitely pass.  "Hey kiddo.  I would love to, but I. . .  Uh-" he pulled Armin and wrapped an arm over his shoulder.  "I'm sparring with him." 

The blonde blinked a few times.  "W-What?  Jean, I already have a sparring partner."

"Yeah!  And it's me!"

The three turned their heads at the loud obnoxious voice.  It was Eren. 

Jean frowned at him. "Do you always have to be this loud? I'm right here." Eren twitched his eye while cracking his knuckles.